Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Empire Endures!

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Hey everyone!

So I'm settled in and have been hard at work still getting orientated to my leadership role and position down here in lovely Guantanamo Bay, Cuba!

However I have a fairly regular schedule of down time and work time.

As Faction Leader of the Imperial Remnant I'm more than open and amiable to new ideas and look forward to writing out some stories with the lot of ya nerds ^_^

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Corruck Kazen"]

Blarg I do know you!

I write the character Aurelia Grata, a Crinan Resistance Fighter whom is eventually at some point going to join the Rebel Alliance to one day liberate Crina from the Imperials. She just so happens to be in the middle of breaking herself out of prison since it seems a group of rebels inside a particular smugglers ship may have died from lack of oxygen :lol: ;)

The Empire returns! Awesome! Break free from the opression of the brutal Sith Overlords! It is not the Jedi problem or the Sith problem that keeps you down, but the FORCE PROBLEM! Crush them under the boots of legion upon legion of stormtroopers. For the Empire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom