Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Forearms

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvRe

[SIZE=26pt]The Forearms[/SIZE]​

ef8bcfe8d1c800699ec0cec0524aef22.jpg

[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]PRODUCTION INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Manufacturer: Avery Regailis[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation: Avery Regailis[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Model: N/A[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Modularity: Yes[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Production: Unique[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt].[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Material: Durasteel, Vibroblade components, and thin cortosis-weave.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Classification: Short Vibroblade[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Size: Small[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Weight: Light[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]SPECIAL FEATURES[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt] Deploys Quickly, Hidden, High modulation, Fast, Lightsaber [/SIZE]Resistant
[SIZE=9pt]Strengths:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Assassin's Pride: Given Avery’s previous kill for hire concept, his weapons were designed to be highly moddable for any contract or mission, anything from poison tips to Electric discharge, it can be added. They are also capable of changing direction of the blade, and are Lightsaber resistant[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Weaknesses[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Can’t Touch, Won’t Touch: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Given that Avery can’t commit his full strength to one blade and their small design, The Forearms are terrible at blocking. This results in most of Avery’s evasive maneuvers being dodges. Also because of the constant modulation The Forearms can be fragile at times.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]DESCRIPTION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]In Avery’s early independent assassin days he used many weapons and collected many weapons. A quarter through his career he came across two vibroblades, each on a separate occasion, which he became very fond of. At first he was terrible with the weapons and wielding them in their natural state, he quickly found that if he attached the blades to his arm they became much more efficient, trading maneuverable for the full force of the arm seemed great to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Over the years the blades were modded far beyond their original look and purpose, being capable of folding and detaching from the arm entirely, and not capable of blocking heavy strikes, a thing that didn’t bother Avery. To him it was a minor delay in learning the weapon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt] Avery at some point learned how to wield them as vibroblades and being quite good at it. But still, he preferred them as arm blades.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Eventually Avery named his two weapons The Forearms, a joke about how many times he had cut his forearms while learning to use them, a joke that only he would know.[/SIZE]

[member="Avery Regailis"]

Good morning/afternoon/evening (whichever may apply to you). First and foremost, thank you for taking your time to use the factory. I am going to working with you as we review this submission and get you your weapon as quickly and as painlessly as we are able. So without further ado, lets get right to it.

Avery Regailis said:
Manufacturer: Avery Regailis
If you would be so kind as to please ensure the Manufacturer is linked in this submission, it would be greatly appreciated.

Avery Regailis said:
Size: Small-Average
When it comes to size for any submission, it is crucial to pick just one (in this case either Small or Average, but not both)

Avery Regailis said:
Strengths: Assassin Pride: Given Avery’s previous kill for hire concept, his weapons were designed to be highly moddable for any contract or mission, anything from poison tips to Electric discharge, it can be added. They are also capable of changing direction of the blade.
As you has linked Cortosis as a material in this submission, I might also suggest adding that "The Forearms" are lightsaber resistant as well.

Avery Regailis said:
Allowing stronger blows and quick deflection for most attacks
Just something quick i noticed here. In the description, you state that these blades allow for "stronger blows" however earlier in the weaknesses, "Avery can’t commit his full strength to one blade and their small design." I just wanted to get some clarification here as the two statements seem to go against one another.

AvRe

[member="Alden Akaran"] I'll get on it and the reason I said it could block stronger blows in the past and it lost the ability due to constant modding, i understand the confusion though as it contradicts what I said, I'll make the adjustment

[member="Avery Regailis"] | [member="Alden Akaran"]

These look good, enjoy the blades.

Also in the future, please do not bump your submissions, the factory staff ae aware of them and will respond as soon as they are able.

Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom