Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The lurk may end.

So. No one will really know me because it has been like 3 years and I was not active long enough to earn an amazing (or infamous) reputation, but I am slowly going to be creeping back into writing some stories here. Probably just Baros at first. Let me know if you are interested in doing business with a fashion designer who dabbles in other 'legitimate' enterprises.

Eline Djo

E
[member="Teyla Ee'everwest"]

I'm sure your... whatever he is... won't appreciate you giving other men hearts, dear sister. Though I will say this one looks more respectable.

[member="Aram Kalast"] You! Have any Nadias shoot you recently?

[member="Damon Riggs"] Ah. You're sweet. I can see that Teyla wanted something...uncomplicated.

[member="Atara Themis"] Time to get to work.

[member="Eline Djo"] Respectable? Well, shouldn't we have already been introduced by now!?

[member="Balor Sal-Soren"] Pappy?

[member="Rhia Kesyk"] Oh. Hey kid. *shudder*

[member="Teyla Ee'everwest"] Job is still yours Tay. Always.

Works

DZCz.gif

Eline Djo

E
[member="Baros Sal-Soren"]

I don't see how that would have been at all possible, but I'm certain I can make time in my oh-so-busy schedule... :rolleyes:

Ordon Trozky

O
[member="Baros Sal-Soren"]

About time you crawled out from whatever rock you've been hiding under, Baros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom