Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Monan I Star fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer: Personnally assembled
Market Status: Open Market
Production: Unique
Length: Low
Width: Very High
Height: Small
Size: Large
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
NA
STRENGTHS
  • Underestimated - most pilots scoff at some one flying a C-wing ugly however this ship has been so heavily modified and upgraded that while it appears to be one of the most helpless fighters in the galaxy it is quite the opposite of that at-least when you get in front of it.
  • Reinforced shielding - compared to a normal c-wing ugly this ship actually has decent one might even say strong shields for a ship its size
  • Reinforced plating - to offset some of the fighters flaws it was given an extra thick coating of armor this sadly only brings it up to an armored variant of the venerable old y-wing in terms of durability
WEAKNESSES
  • Easy overload - despite significant upgrades modifications and overhauls the ship is still susceptible to ion weapons and can be shorted out and rendered inoperable once the shields are down in a shot or two
DESCRIPTION

Length: 10m
Height: 3m
Width: 17m
Hyperdrive: Class 2 (class 14 backup)
Squadron count: average

Bought originally as salvage Allen built a working star ship from some schematics he found then realizing how terrible the design actually was despite its other nice features Allen took it upon himself to upgrade the design and through several mishaps and an unfortunate incident involving a droid and errant programming he eventually created this ship with some assistance of a local splicer the culmination for this hodgepodge insanity was a working surprisingly usable star fighter that packed a punch if only against other star fighters. The ship is not quite as fast as an x-wing but is slightly better shielded and about as maneuverable as one with slightly better armor overall the actual cost of this ship would have been astronomical if Allen had hired an engineering team and would probably have fewer issues but through the power of technical documents and significant amounts of free time with nothing else to do but tinker Allen created a one of a kind star fighter. With a small crew cabin tucked in the back of what was once a yt-1300's cockpit the ship has just enough room for a bunk and a bare bones refresher station its almost a home away from home however the ships tiny storage capacity only holds enough consumables for a month and with a very limited cargo capacity of 300kg's maximum the ship is poorly suited to cargo or passenger duties though with its proton torpedo launcher and 6 laser cannons it packs a not so insignificant punch for its size making it a decent fighter though one most would assume was only a minor threat at best.

Out Of Character Info

Intent: To get a starship out of spare parts and scrapped materials
Canon Link: NA
Permissions: none

Technical Information

Affiliation: Allen Mathar
Model: NA
Starship Class: Small Craft (1-50m)
Starship Role: Fighter
Modular: Yes
Material: Durasteel hull
Armaments: 6 laser cannons
1 proton torpedo launcher - 6 proton torpedoes
Defense Rating: High
Speed Rating: Average
Maneuverability Rating:: Average
Energy Resist: Average
Kinetic Resist: Average
Radiation Resist: Average
Other Resistance(s):

weak to ion weaponry

Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1
Passenger Capacity: 2
Cargo Capacity: Very Small
Last edited:
i realized that i did not write that this is a c-wing ugly modified beyond what a "standard" variant would be also the Incom 4L4 fusial thrust engines are located to the left of the cockpit above and below the wing while the K-88 "event Horizon" engine is located nearly directly behind the cockpit offset to the right also of note two laser cannons are attached to the wingtip in a fairly normal configuration two are mounted in the wing front directly ahead of the pairs of Incom 4L4 fusial thrust engines while the final two laser cannons are located on the right side of the cockpit all are forward firing and are not fire linked

Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
I IronMagus

Nice one again. You can edit your subs if it is not judged yet, and you don't need to post another post in your sub.
I would like to ask you to add these fields to the template, because these are important but not parts of the pre-made fields:
Squadron Count: (Please provide the amount of fighters this submission would have in a squadron. The average squadron for any starfighter is 12, at lengths averaging 12.5 meters. The bigger the fighter, the smaller your Squadron Count should be. The smaller the fighter, the bigger your Squadron count can be. [None: 1 | Very Low: 4 | Low: 8 | Average: 12 | High: 16 | Very High: 20 | Extreme: 24 ] Squadron Sizes may be listed as just the rating.)
Hyperdrive: (Does this ship have a hyperdrive? If this ship has a hyperdrive how fast is it? The lower the number, the faster the ship is, you may choose decimals. Any speed below 1.0 requires the hyperdrive to be added to the ship’s strengths and accordingly balanced with weaknesses. Links: Hyperdrive, Hyperdrive Comparisons)

I IronMagus

Nice one again. You can edit your subs if it is not judged yet, and you don't need to post another post in your sub.
I would like to ask you to add these fields to the template, because these are important but not parts of the pre-made fields:
I believe i have it fixed now and yeah i realized that i could edit the submission after i had posted the addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom