Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Predatorial Duality

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevagrantbanner.png

P R E D A T O R I A L
D U A L I T Y
sti-911-destiny-2-ship05.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a unique starship as a gift.
  • Image Source: x
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Vornskr's Claws: The Predatorial Duality is not subpar in a single category. Its speed and maneuverability are exemplary, as well as its defenses, and its average offenses are boosted by the rest of these statistics. Its armament is more than enough to take on other starfighters, and the heavy proton torpedos held by the ship allow it to pack surprising power against large capital ships.
  • Cloaked Presence: The Predatorial Duality features a variety of stealth technology, most prominently the MXC-T22 Oberyn Stealth Shroud and the MXC-T26 Yggdrasil Cloaking Device which work simultaneously to give the ship the capability to potentially cloak it from detection when it is desired.
  • Power Generation: Entirely powered by an RGT-BH5 Erebus Particle Collider, it is estimated that the Predatorial Duality could travel burning fuel in the least efficient way continuously for a decade before needing to refuel.
WEAKNESSES
  • Large Profile: The Predatorial Duality has a slightly larger ship profile than most standard interceptors, meaning it's easier to target and hit purely because of its physical size.
  • Squadron Count: The Predatorial Duality is a single ship and makes for a poor hangar complement.
DESCRIPTION
Why you given the Predatorial to this lady? You don't even know her, Nomad.

Hush yourself. Wise men know that it's good to make connections where you can. Now, begin recording

<< Message is currently being recorded. >>

Feth, it's on? Well, didn't have the mic set up. Hopefully, the droid won't pick that up.

This fine specimen of a ship, much like yourself, is a rare beauty. She's called the Predatorial Duality -- I figured you might appreciate the symbolism in that. But this ship can do more than look pretty. Oh, she does much, much more. Let's talk about her speed, for one. I doubt you'll find a faster ship, both at lightspeed and sublight, from any self-styled "shipwright" that they have in the Core. This baby can dust through parsecs like it's nothing, and that's not all. I've installed an experimental particle collider as the ship's main power source. You could go continuous full-burn for a decade on just a stick of neuranium and be just fine. Just, uh, don't mess with the collision settings, less you want to get sucked into a man-made black hole

As for the offensive capabilities of this thing, I figured that lady like you would find yourself in certain. . . Ah, situations, that would greatly benefit from having some firepower at your disposal. So I've done just that -- the Predatorial packs quite the surprising punch. Enough to tangle with a capital ship and come out victorious, I reckon. And it's able to take somewhat of a beating while keeping your pretty face unharmed.

Yours,

The Nomad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom