Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Quartermaster: Elias' First Order of Business

Tides of Change
Me8sbQk.png

Greetings, fellow Jedi!

As many of you know, Elias was recently appointed as the NJO Council's Quartermaster. It is an exciting role from the Legends continuity that essentially revolves around the upkeep of the Order's armories, training halls, and supply lines. Elias' primary goal is to ensure that all of the NJO's members -and even members of friendly Jedi allies- are well-equipped for any missions or contingencies that arise. With the current Core Wars conflict raging, and soon to be another front with the Sith Order, that goal is even more important to reach.

With that said, I would like to embark with Elias on a series of threads wherein he is visiting various Jedi temples, enclaves, and outposts both in and nearby GA space to shore up any supply issues that may exist as a result of the war (or isolation, lack of supply lines, etc.). To that end, I humbly request that you guys, the Jedi writers of Chaos, drop me any relevant Jedi sites you would like me to consider visiting! We can play this out in Private threads, Faction stories, or even Public/Ask-to-Join. This is a great opportunity to shed a light on canon/Legends/and Chaos locations, connect characters, and flesh out the logistical side of how the NJO operates. It may even generate some unique subs for participating enclaves and Jedi!

TL;DR: Drop me links to Jedi locations (canon, Legends, or Chaos) so that I can plan for Quartermaster Edo to visit and gift you with threads and (probably) loot.

The Jedi Enclave on Dorin could offer some unique challenges if you're looking for Quartermaster stuff there. The system can be a bit difficult to reach in legends because it's sandwiched between two black holes offering some astronomical hazards just to establish reliable supplies there. Plus you have the fact that Dorin's atmosphere is pretty hazardous to just about all life in the galaxy except for those native to the planet.

During and after the NJO dominion of the planet Ko stuck around to help establish connections between the local Baran Do Sages and the NJO. Since he kinda has dual enrolment with the two orders. so there's possible stories that could come of that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom