Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of Ryiah

1ejj0Pu.png

mvPr3qS.png

The Ryiah Family

Other NamesThe Ryiah Family
Founded14 ABY
First MemberIsaline Ryiah
Affiliations
Family Type
  • Matrilineal
  • Patrilineal
PatriarchDaxium Ryiah
Species
  • Human
  • Hapan
Force SensitiveYes
Family TreeLink
Relatives
  • Dakrose Family (through marriage)
  • Andilet Family (through marriage)
Template Inspired By:Romi Jade

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

FAMILY INFORMATION

• Family Name: House of Ryiah
  • Family Type: Noble Family
  • Place of Origin: Naboo
  • Family Size: Small
  • Description: The family has origins in the Ancient House of Petro, but was split from this house when the founding member, Isaline Ryiah, disowned the Petro House and changed her surname to Ryiah. After Isaline gave birth to a son the family grew fairly slowly until catastrophe struck. Isaline's grandchildren were frozen for over a century and are now part of the current galaxy. This makes the family scattered, uncertain, and a unit out of its time period.

GENERAL FAMILY INFORMATION

"Nobody's going to write epic sagas about the Ryiah Family. We really haven't done much in this galaxy."
- Katarine Ryiah to Master Hawk Hinata​

The Ryiah Family is a small family of strong Force users who have been small players in the galaxy far far away for centuries. The family has lineage to the ancient House Petro but a rift between brother and sister caused the family founder to renounce the Petro name and create her own surname. With that act the Ryiah Family was born.

The family has strong ties to the Jedi Order but a dark history of suffering has kept the family from rising to prominence. By it's second generation the family was involved with a dark Jedi cult that would claim the lives of two of it's members and go on to prevent the family from rising to power in the galaxy.

Last edited:
What I Changed:
  • I changed the title to "house of Ryiah" instead of "Ryiah Family"
  • I changed their homeworld to Naboo
  • I changed the date the family was formed
  • I removed some of the notable characters because they have their own NPC codex
  • Rewrote some of the history to reflect that the family was frozen on Naboo not the outer rim
  • Added Hapes Consortium as an affiliation
  • Added Kingdom of Naboo as an affiliation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom