Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Siege of Tion Nominations

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Siege-of-Tion.png

Let’s keep the fun going while we are waiting on the official judgment. For those that participated on both sides I had a blast! In light of that I wanted to see what your favorite parts were and see who shined in various ways!

Give your nominations below:

MVP Sith Order
MVP Empire of the Lost
Funniest Moment
Favorite Story
Most Quotable Line
Biggest Baddie
Goody Two Shoes

If there other categories or nominations you’d like to make feel free. Tell us what it is and who it is!

MVP Sith Order - Darth Empyrean

Funniest Moment - This is a double billing. Something about FOUR WHOLE THUMBS UP gave me a tickle.

Favourite Story - Empyrean broadcasting the NISB boss' duplicities to all and sundry, paying off interactions from prior threads.

Most Quotable Line - "Uhhhh, Dimas got it! This One will totally do the….thing…that you wanted…..probably…you can count on Dima!" She blurted out, giving Carnifex FOUR WHOLE THUMBS UP.

Biggest Baddie - Fiolette Yvarro

Goody Two Shoes - I'll second Ivixa Nera'kas

MVP Sith Order - Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
MVP Empire of the Lost - Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch
Funniest Moment - Domina Prime Domina Prime trying to use the force on Praz and Teresa
Favourite Story - Gerald Gerald lechner Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath Tamna Korvan Tamna Korvan im a sucker for some fluffy romance
Most Quotable Line - "You! Do the thing!" or "Do the hand wavy magic thing you gods do!" Domina Prime Domina Prime

and also... uh... idk if i can nominate two but... i finally found it... else soemone else nominate this one ha. "Do you often spend time wondering how you would like to strip me Shov Brald Shov Brald ?" Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate asked with a sensual voice and teasing smirk.

Biggest Baddie - Darth Strosius Darth Strosius cause he abandoned fal
Goody Two Shoes - Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

also, more nominations suggestions - most dramatic entrance and coolest fight maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom