Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The S'krrr Incident

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Ran Serys and a contingent of Jedi Explorers and Archeologists touch down on the planet S'krrr to investigate an underwater Temple to the Force. The native S'krrr have contacted the Jedi to deal with the matter as any party they have sent has yet to return or communicate their findings. The S'krrr sent the Jedi one blurry image of the temple. The only evidence they have of its existence. The image didn't communicate much save for the touch of the dark side.

Hey Y'all. Looking to have Ran and some company, about 2-4 Jedi, delve into an ancient underwater dark side temple. What will they find? I'm not too sure. I was hoping we could all collaborate and figure that out together. There's plenty of room for action, and thrills though. Let me know if you are interested.

Feel free to reach out on Discord or here. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Ran Serys and a contingent of Jedi Explorers and Archeologists touch down on the planet S'krrr to investigate an underwater Temple to the Force. The native S'krrr have contacted the Jedi to deal with the matter as any party they have sent has yet to return or communicate their findings. The S'krrr sent the Jedi one blurry image of the temple. The only evidence they have of its existence. The image didn't communicate much save for the touch of the dark side.

Hey Y'all. Looking to have Ran and some company, about 2-4 Jedi, delve into an ancient underwater dark side temple. What will they find? I'm not too sure. I was hoping we could all collaborate and figure that out together. There's plenty of room for action, and thrills though. Let me know if you are interested.

Feel free to reach out on Discord or here. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.

I'll put my hand up. I may not be NJO but Balun is still very much lightside affiliated.

Any slots available? If so you may need a darkside user for such a exploit ren at your service a crimson knight, darkside user, and hunter of sith it doesnt sound like hes such a good guy but he doesnt have anythig against jedi or lightside users atleast not to much anyways

Last edited:
I was originally planning on a Jedi only story but the interest of two pro archaeologists has changed my mind.

So Doctor Gill Klam Doctor Gill Klam and Kole Eckttor Kole Eckttor if y'all are still into this idea, I would love to write with ya'.

And my fellow Jedi, Valery Noble Valery Noble you are more than welcome to join us.

Let me know what y'all think?

As for everyone else who showed interest or told a funny joke, I will be doing more archeological stuff with Ran in the future if you'll take a rain check. Also I'm up for any other stories if you've got any need of her.

I was originally planning on a Jedi only story but the interest of two pro archaeologists has changed my mind.

So Doctor Gill Klam Doctor Gill Klam and Kole Eckttor Kole Eckttor if y'all are still into this idea, I would love to write with ya'.

And my fellow Jedi, Valery Noble Valery Noble you are more than welcome to join us.

Let me know what y'all think?

As for everyone else who showed interest or told a funny joke, I will be doing more archeological stuff with Ran in the future if you'll take a rain check. Also I'm up for any other stories if you've got any need of her.

I'm with you boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom