Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Summer LOA

Connor Harrison

C
So making the most of a week holiday, I'll be LOA from Monday 27th June to Monday 4th July. Chris takes a week off!

I will be active around Skype daily and able to check in on PMs and post minimal replies in the evening to keep plots moving, but won't be around during the day. I'll be out about for days and enjoying not being at work; taking walks, going to the coast, eating ice-cream, reading...all the nice little things!

This will mostly affect [member="Darth Orcus"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Zylah Dvale"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Setzi Lunelle"] | [member="Jamie Pyne"] | [member="Darth Ayra"] | [member="Lady Kay"]

All replies will be up to date before I go so please don't feel the need to rush, and I'll work with you to make the next week easier so not to hold you up.

Thanks guys.

giphy.gif

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Jay Scott Clark"] Thank you! No reviews for a week sadly...I'll be getting withdrawal symptoms... but they will return when I do! :)

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
fXzstERm.png

Have the best time away, relax and unwind, my friend. I can't think of someone more hardworking and deserving (and on top of that the sweetest RP partner) than you to have the most fabulous vacation. :)

Me when you get back:

playfull-cat-jumps-on-dog-to-play-with-it-guf.gif

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Connor Harrison

C
Just letting everyone know I'm back and I brought home a cold! Woo-hoo. :(

So I'll slowly make my posts over weekend before back to 100% on Monday and returning to full activity! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom