Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private There is no good or evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

It's been a considerable amount of time since I've delved into the realm of Star Wars through my writing, however, my passion for the fantasy genre has remained alive and thriving. Despite my absence from the Star Wars universe, the desire to revisit my Sith apprentice has resurfaced. Just looking for some other individual(s) who are eager to collaborate on crafting a story. I’m fairly easy going, and open to various ideas/suggestions!

Discord @ _cosmas.

Last edited:
Feel free to check out the Sith Order if you're looking for partners. We have about a dozen or so writers looking for threads, especially with apprentices. We are also starting a Sith Academy storyline, and have about 16 or so acolytes you could rp with as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom