Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things are about to explode......

Hey there everyone! So as some know already, I am going to be on a Limited Activity/LOA until the end of November. The reasons behind this are because of my college classes and the NaNoWriMo challenge in November. I have all of my research papers hitting me that month along with having to write a 50k+ word novel in a single month, so all of my spare time will be having to go to that stuff. It is kind of hitting at a bad time as I have a few threads up, but its not something I can blow off or avoid without sever consequences. So with that said, this will effect the people currently threading with me and I wanted to give an advanced heads up to y'all. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

People this might effect:
[member="Stardust Raxis"]
[member="James Justice"]
[member="Melfa Exmoore"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Michael Shado"]
[member="Phislo Bress"]
[member="Sear Gaalsien"]
[member="Cabur Aranar"]
[member="Fenrir Wolf"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I'm in the clear still. Yay! You haven't posted for me in our thread for weeks, so...a couple more months isn't going to do any harm. ;)

Good luck with your courses! Knock 'em dead!

Well my worst month is over, but I still have the end of my classes with finals and the end of semester research papers to do. I will slowly be getting back into activity and I plan to come back with Gray by doing a fun thread for whoever joins. I do not know when it will be though, but I hope people look forward to it!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Plenty of changes in the weeks that you've been gone. You'll have lots of fun catching up...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom