Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weekend ~

I'm off to Scarefest this weekend in Lexington, not sure what the internet access will be. Will be leaving tonight, returning sometime Sunday.

I don't usually post on weekends but lately have found moments where I could so, if I can I will but otherwise I'm hoping to meet some of the players from American Horror Story.

Stay Shiny -

[member="Malcom Renolds"] (Rekha) [member="Animus Malgus"] (Serena) [member="Coren Starchaser"] (Serena) [member="Garrus Garon"] (Arla) [member="Strider Garon"] (the birthday) @anyone from the Senate [member="Razor Shot"] (Claire) [member="Lady Kay"] (Faith) [member="Viktor Alexander"] (Claire) [member="Vassara Raxis"] (Rianna) [member="Hawk Solo"] (Leilani) [member="Nolan Detta"] (Satine) [member="Matsu Ike"] (Satine) [member="Gir Quee"] (Faith) [member="Gavin XIII"] (Faith)

Well damn! Here Zaiden is falling for a chick who isn't going to be active!

Lol enjoy yourself!

[member="Rianna Ar'klim"]

Holy crap. I finally noticed how many characters you play that are familiar. Never thought any of them were the same writer! Except Claire andAlexis. They seemed really similarly written so I kinda guessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom