Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Too Invested, Need Grass

For the last few weeks I've felt unhappy with writing. In fact, for a very long time now, I've felt that a lot of the threads and plots I've tried to write just haven't seemed to pan out, and I've found myself feeling far too upset or frustrated with Chaos. And that means that I'm WAY too invested in something that's just supposed to be a hobby.

So, I'm going to go touch grass for a bit. There's a whole real world out there that's far more important for me to engage with and enjoy. At the end of the day, feeling negative feelings about this place is silly, and I need to go remind myself of what's really important in life.

I intend to return after I've cleared my head for a bit, but I don't know how long I'll be. Could just be a week, and in fact, I hope it is short. But regardless of how long I'm gone, that means that any and all threads/plots I'm engaged in on Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar and Astri Elyse Astri Elyse are coming to a close.

I apologize to my writing partners for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom