Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unexpected LoA

So as I ended my day at work I walked over to my car. Window's busted and laptop's missing.

As you might understand, I'm pretty distressed atm. I've reported the break-in and theft to the police.

As a side-note to [member="Tefka"], you might want to remove me as admin in the meantime. Just to be sure.

Apologies to everyone I'm currently RPing with, as well as my fellow FA's of the Silver Jedi.

I love you all!

Joakim

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Connor Harrison"] and everyone else

Liliane

L
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Oh, such terrible news! :( Good luck at catching the thief and I hope you get your laptop back!

Connor Harrison

C

I can't even like this for what happened - really sorry to hear that, and I wish I could help you.

Take care of everything, and yourself, and we'll be here for you anytime my friend.

Well, I guess for now this is good bye.

As much we all hate the idiots who robbed from you, at least they didn't take your car, there's that right?

Yeah i'll go...

Thank you, everyone, for the support! I've yet to hear from the police, but I've managed to borrow one of my brother's old laptops. Can't really do much with it, but I sure can return to my no.1 community! :D
[member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="Sebastian Nadav"] | [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] | [member="Sempra the Hutt"] | [member="Vheissu Ireles"] | [member="Aaralyn Gyndar"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Jardo Snow"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom