Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming LOA - [4/9/15] to [7/9/15]

Yoru Shakou

This is an announcement for an Upcoming LOA that will start this Friday 4/9/15 and will end on Monday Evening 7/9/15.
I will be attending a Convention (Gateway hosted by Strategicon) in LA. Due to the large amount of individuals, and my volunteering to GM multiple games, I will have limited amount of time (if any at all) to be able to post in any threads or make decisions regarding the ORI until I return on Monday. I may be able to get on from time to time to read and keep up to date on the happenings on the site, though beyond that, it is up in the air.
This means that during that period, the ORI will be headed by the following.
Faction Admin - [member="Lord Eclipsion"]
Faction Admin - [member="Vinatia Blackwood"]
Faction Moderator - [member="Lysandra"]
While my LOA will not take effect until this Friday, my activity will likely be diminished in the next few days as I get ready for the convention with packing and making sure character sheets are up to date, and that I've read up on the games that I'll be running.
[member="Darth Venefica"]
[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Weiss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom