Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Ranged Weapon Vambrace Attachment - Slugthrower [Chamber Shot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer: Ruth Les'mer
Market Status: Open Market
Production: Mass-Produced
Weight: Light
Size: Small
SPECIAL FEATURES
The slugthrower attachment can hold custom made ammunition for a variety of different purposes.

STRENGTHS

• This attachment can fit a number of different types of custom ammunition.
  • The weapon is chamber fed, and can be reloaded on the fly.
  • The slug rounds have the potential to leave golf ball sized holes in organic targets.
WEAKNESSES
  • Without proper joint strength, shooting the weapon can easily break the user's wrist without preparation.
  • The slugthrower attachment primarily relies on kinetic slugs to deal damage, which can be stopped by a sturdy enough surface.
DESCRIPTION
The slugthrower (chamber shot) attachment for Mandalorian Vambraces is a reliable six-shooter that can hold 11.50mm by 23mm slugs in the chamber. The cylinder sits on top of the vambrace and can be manually reloaded on the fly. The barrel is located on top of the wrist, and can be fired by squeezing the wrist downward. The weapon's safety function is voice activated, and a key phrase can be loaded onto the weapon for ease of use.

Out Of Character Info

Intent: To add to Ruth Les'mer's arsenal of anti-force bearer weaponry.
Image Source(s):
Permissions: N/A

Technical Information

Affiliation: Ruth Les'mer
Model: N/A
Modular: No
Effective Range: Average
Rate of Fire: Revolver
Material: Durasteel, slugthrower components & beskar.
Ammunition Type: Slugs
Ammunition Capacity: Small
Damage Output: High
Recoil: High
Ranged Class: Revolver
Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Ruth Les'mer Ruth Les'mer

Simple and solid! I have some concern about this part; always your opponent decices about their injury, not you or not the factory sub. Because of this, I would like to ask you to reword it, for example, it is able to cause this, or use conditional mode, because who knows how resistant the opponent is.
The slug rounds are powerful enough to leave golfball sized holes in organic targets.

Ruth Les'mer Ruth Les'mer

Simple and solid! I have some concern about this part; always your opponent decices about their injury, not you or not the factory sub. Because of this, I would like to ask you to reword it, for example, it is able to cause this, or use conditional mode, because who knows how resistant the opponent is.
MANIAC MANIAC No problem. Changed it to the slugthrower having the "potential" to cause that sort of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom