Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vehanv Kiva

Vehanv Kiva

V
43c255a4-0bb3-4565-bf66-fbc2ab068889_zpsa6bdc5b5.jpg

NAME: Vehanv Kiva
FACTION: None.
SPECIES: Kiffar
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 150lbs
EYES: Crimson
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Tanned
FORCE SENSITIVE: +

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S T R E N G T H S
(+)Racial: The ability to read into an inanimate object's past: psychometry
(+) The Strong Silent Type
(+) Scientific understanding Both of her parents were in charge of harvesting Kiffu/Kiffex's natural electricity. She spent much of her time studying the currents in solitude when not partaking in Guardian training.

W E A K N E S S E S
(-) The Cold: She was raised on a desert planet and likes lightning. Think about it.

W E A P O N
Sith Lightwhip

N O T A B L E F O R C E P O W E R S
  • [Master] Psychometery
  • [Intermediate] Sith Lightning
  • [Intermediate] Battlemeld

B i O G R A P H Y

P A S T L I F E
Born and raised on Kiffu, Vehanv was exposed to the warrior nature of the planet. Her parents were humble electricity farmers, and garnered their wealth from what they could provide to the sister planets. In fact, it was her family's farm that was in charge of maintaining the main core for Kiffex's prisons.

When Vehanv was ten, she was drafted to begin training with the Kiffu Guardians. She endured thorough training, and excelled in melee combat. Her weapon of choice was an electric staff, and up to the age of sixteen she was content with this dutiful and routine lifestyle. One night however, in 6,653 BBY, the Treaty of Coruscant was broken and The Sith Empire attacked Kiffu and Kiffex. Many citizens fled, and in the confusion, her parents' farm was attacked. This caused an electric shortage at the Kiffex prisons.
Driven by her Guardian duty, Vehanv raced to the prisons to ensure that none of the prisoners escaped.

But she was too late.

The prisons were in chaos. Captives of various alignments and ages were everywhere, and once more in the tumult, she was scooped up by a Sith Lord. Dragged away by everything she knew, her mind was manipulated to be a paragon of darkness. With her, the Sith Lord took the rest of the Guardians that had been defending the prisons. After two years of training her, and the rest of the Guardians to be dark along with the rest of his acolytes, he felt threatened.

Vehanv was then induced into a stasis chamber, and her brethren frozen in carbonite to be infinitely suspended in time.

A W A K E N I N G

*happens to know alot about lightning*
*looks really good*
*Sith like*
*is close to Solrune's height*

If you don't see the connection here, then I will kill you myself.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Love it. I really like the color you used for the bold as it makes it pleasing to the eye. I can't remember the last time I saw Lightwhip instead of a saber, sith blade, or Mandalorian equivalent. I look forward to Rping with you someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom