Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War

Apparently the CIS made a deal with the Republic. Or rather the Republic got blackmailed into handing over its 6km ship in order to prevent a dissolution of the alliance and a declaration of war. Of course, treaties are only relevant as long as they are convenient.

What a drag. What sorta pansies are running the Republic nowadays? "Oh yes, untrustworthy people, I will give you this giant war ship so you don't go to war with me, never mind that I've just given you a war ship made for that specific purpose, or that our tenuous peace is still set to break. Here ya' go!"

Oh, I quite agree. Especially since it was presented as 'reparations' for attempting to arrest a single diplomat. A bit disproportionate. That said there has been a call for a vote of no confidence in the interim chancellor's leadership.

Well we were t the auction remember. I was taken into custody with while the raid happened. So lets see what we can get.

Also the 6km ship is a flying temple with a planetary shield it possibly the strongest defensive ship on the board to balance the Ascended demon's attack power.

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
Bellalika said:
Also the 6km ship is a flying temple with a planetary shield it possibly the strongest defensive ship on the board to balance the Ascended demon's attack power.
The Ascended Demon is a Nova-class Battlecruiser. The Astral Horizon is the Fringe's flagship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom