Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend LOA

skin, bone, and arrogance
I will be busy this weekend and may not be able to post; this is applicable to the following characters: Natasi Fortan, Lydia Finn-Camden, Talbot Vitalis, Verie Lacroix, etc.

Off the top of my head, this will impact the following characters I'm writing with:

[member="Jaius Sovv"] & [member="Claire Organa"] - I'm going to try to keep up with this thread over the weekend if at all possible
[member="Aston Jacobs"] & [member="Tytos Ardik"]
[member="Rolf Amsel"]
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]
[member="Arisa Yune"]

I have to extend this until next weekend at the earliest as they need to rebuild my apartment and apparently my obnoxious rent payments don't entitle me to anything so much as a quick response.

Consider it indefinite until you hear otherwise.

[member="Claire Organa"], [member="Jaius Sovv"], [member="Aston Jacobs"], [member="Tytos Ardik"], [member="Rolf Amsel"], [member="Fiolette Yvarro"], [member="Arisa Yune"], [member="Dissero"] - I finally have my apartment back up and running. Posts incoming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom