Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome To My World... Literally.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Malachor V. Ordinarily, this particular planet would be ignored by the Republic, the Sith, and everyone else. But a certain Circe had a facility here, one some of her experiments were once held at, and she wanted to do nothing more but to start work up again now that no one was here. For this, though, she had to journey to the planet - and little did she know that a certain someone was there.

Not to mention she had a body to recover.

[member="Talon Vosra"]

Talon Vosra

T
[member="Enigma"]

Malachor V... a place steeped in history and darkness that permeated the area around the planet. Recently activity had been noted here and a Sith had left prisoners to die in a now broken facility. Talon didn't know what or why the lone Sith had been here and that was the problem. Talon also believed the Sith was the same one to have kidnaped other Jedi, including a Master Kira Liadain. The Starlight-class freighter dropped into the system and landed with some difficulty near the wrecked facility and he began his investigation. Little did he know that a second unnoticed facility was not very far away and very much intact.

He activated his datapad and began recording data from the destroyed facility that appeared to be a prefab style structure. Once the visible evidence had been recorded he set up the portable sensor pack and began sweeping for anything he could find. The sensor had a 2 km range but it was slow and finally after 20 minutes or so it gave a small readout.

Life signs: one
Thermal scans: normal
Electronic scan: active readings 1.4km east south east

Talon blinked and tapped the side of the scanner thinking the reading was faulty then noting no change he replaced it on his ship. He donned his darklight armor grabbed his usual gear and locked his ship before going off in search of the readings.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Talon Vosra"]

The broken facility was all too familiar to Circe. It was the one where some of Kaine's experiments had been constructed, including Dreya Shynn, her adopted daughter. The intact facility, however, was her old laboratory, and inside it was her body. Her Vinithi body. The one thing she needed right now was to reacquire it so no one could begin exploiting her Vinithi body's capabilities for their own personal gain.

Then there were more lifesigns. Another ship had already landed on the surface. In her shuttle, Circe landed near the ship in her Aleph, eagerly moving towards the other ship. With a fusion cutter in hand, she began to cut at the electronics, intentionally working to disable(not irreparably however) the ship for the time being and strand whoever had come using it here.

"Seems someone's snooping in my business. I'll give them a warm welcome when I'm back in my body." She smiled, thinking how good it would be to have a plant body again, all the while knowing that her potent Dark aside signature would likely be tracked to her old laboratory.

Talon Vosra

T
[member="Enigma"]

Talon continued along the cavernous pass that rested between the facilities. It was obviously not oft travelled but Talon was used to this sort of thing. A small beep on his comlink alerted him to an issue with the ships security but he was too far along now, he would have to deal with it later. He quickened his pace until the facility came into view. The building was no doubt locked and there would be security, there always was.

He called on the force and began the quey'tek meditation that he had used many times to hide his existence in the force. He went to the facility and leapt to the roof. He would try and kill the power before venturing inside.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Talon Vosra"]

Intriguing... The presence disappeared. This could mean only one thing - the presence of a capable Jedi. Only a Jedi of Knight strength, but more likely the capabilities of a Master, could so permanently disappear into the Force. Still, it was an opportunity for Circe to get to work, further penetrating into the facility as she prepared to start reactivation of the lab's systems.

"I really hope that body hasn't grown roots, or else I'm going to have some issues..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom