Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Couriers!

0qLB64w.png
// Establishing connection...
Encrypting...
Connected... //

"Welcome to the couriers."

A masked woman appears on screen. "I'm called Hood, and I'm here to get you started. First things first, you'll want to get used to your new surroundings." A slight buzz interrupts your connection, but thankfully she appeared to have been paused anyway.

"All of our big plans go on at any of our I-G-E facilities. For gear make sure to check out the requisitions office; which most couriers simply call the armoury for all intents and purposes. There are also missions available for the daring. Finally, if you ever just need to lay low always be sure to check in at one of our safe houses."

There is another annoying buzz which interrupts the connection, but it fades just as quickly.

Hood glances to her left, then back at the screen. "Gotta go," she reaches to terminate the connection. "Oh.. Before I go--remember one thing: Traitors die young."

// Connection Lost...//

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom