Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome

Sayd-Jai

S
I don't know who you are. I don't know why you're here. I do know whatbyou want, because we all want the same thing: an end to the Empire and Sith. Welcome, all the same, to SPECTRE.

Introduce yourself below in whatever manner you wish.

Lev Orlova

An irredeemable soldier haunted by his sins.
I'm a professional, I seek out professional work. I don't work for ideals, my race has been under the economic boot of the 'ideals' of the high and mighty for years. And because of this, I have rarely been the 'good guy' in my past jobs. But there is an allure about this organization that appeals to me. The anonymity. The separation. Coldness. It is what I am used to in my line of work.

Sayd-Jai

S
[member="Lev Orlova"]
The past is the past. We aim to do good, but good is subjective to the person. We do fight, generally, against the Empire's, but we keep to ourselves unless requesting help, and we do accept that collataral happens.

Kida Tillian

K
An allied organization of radical Jedi also willing to destroy the Dark Side at whatever cost necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom