Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What we are all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could not follow the Description, I have given you a simplification of who we are.

In all basicness, we are a splinter group of the Sith, with radically different goals. After centuries preceding the Dark Lord's death, Non-Force sensitives who use the Force as their scape goat devised a plan to use said Force sensitives as weapons to literally destroy the force itself, under the guise that they are "bringing it to balance". They used Darth Vader as the cults hero to gain the strength of Dark Siders, telling a tale how he was truly the choosen one, and did bring balance to the force by destroying the Jedi and the Sith. Now with isolation and generations to grow within the turmoil of the Gulag plague, the fanatics have, and are growing threateningly large. They scheme to steal young force sensitives to make them into weapons to hunt the scatter regrouping Jedi and the reemerging Sith Empire.

With that cleared up, I hope I can reel in more of people's interests into to joining this unique idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom