Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay!

Got the email this morning that I was accepted for a short internship at the periodontics office I had my eye on. This is a huge opportunity for me to get my foot in the door in the field I'm specializing in and I'm so excited for it.

That said, it'll affect my posting a bit until March 10th.

I expect to be around/checking in as much as always on an OOC level but here's the main takeaway.

My posts are gonna be shorter.

It doesn't mean I don't love you. I love you just as much. It's actually me, not you. So if you don't receive my usual novel just know it's not for lack of interest - it's because I'm literally too interested to stop. :p

Other than that, situation normal. As always, thanks for ur patience bros.

[member="Irajah Ven"] | [member="Darell Irani"] | [member="Korog Zordaal"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] | [member="Darth Imperia"] | [member="Jacob Crawford"] | [member="Maleagant"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Darth Lykos"] | [member="Netherworld"] | [member="Perth Levov"] | [member="Arrik Parsa"] | [member="Sienna Vekarr"] | [member="Alara Slayn"]​

[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

You badass dentist lady you. Don't worry about shorter or slower posts, you know I'd be a massive hypocrite if I complained about either besides. Go kick butt at the internship!

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Matsu Xiangu"] You mean you're putting your RL triumph over writing novels here on a fictional site? Good for you!

Well done, you totally deserve this and we'll be here supporting you all the way as per.

If I wasn't at my Mums I'd use a witty GIF so.... instead just have a YAY!!

[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

Aw gosh that is great news! Congratulations!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom