Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet Again.

It's not news, it's obvious.

Here and there - mixed feelings and just outright been busy.

I've been somewhat lurking but really haven't. Responded in a few short sentences to what I've needed to but haven't posted.

Changes have brought about time to think and reflect - politics and other items on the website have further pushed me to sideline Chaos.

Essentially - I don't feel I have much to offer anymore or ever. Plots have fallen through and I have done what I can to keep them up but there isn't much I can do to stabilize them. I cannot force people to stay active or stay with something.

Some things are just going to have to be written outside of Chaos - posted - and ended.

Aaralyn's uhm surprise? Mira's adventure and finding artifacts from the Skywalker era (Lightsaber and Holocron) and training.

So - good news is that life has returned to a routine, just unsure how or where I want to fit Chaos into it. [member="Sasha Santhe"] and [member="Kana Truden"] have insisted in a very respectful manner that I do not leave....oh and [member="Jared Ovmar"] says I won't...which he's been known to oddly know me well enough.

So yeah, politics of Chaos was the killer more so...or so I'm told it's the politics.

Not mad, just DGAF.

So I've been on a semi-LOA for a while now, unannounced. At this moment - I'm still there just trying to figure out where Chaos belongs in my routine.

Politics aside - I am back.

Thanks for the support - [member="Jared Ovmar"], [member="Silara Kuhn"], [member="Sasha Santhe"], [member="Kana Truden"], [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], and many others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom