Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You haven't noticed I was even missing...

...but that's okay.

Sorry about the sudden disappearance, but I had a huge car accident and ended up in hospital with serious head injury. Had to go through a brain operation to decrease the swelling...but I am alive and well, almost fully recovered. I had no way of contacting you, since nobody wanted to bring my laptop to hospital because they knew I would work instead of rest...

However, I will take things easy and it might be a while before I start RPing again as prolonged staring at screen still makes me queasy.

So yeah...here I am, if you'll have me :)

Yours

Tio

*waves*

I would make a million jokes, but each of them would probably make you feel worse, so I won't.

Though, good to hear that you're slowly on the mend. Couldn't imagine the feels family and friends must of gone through.

Ah well, get better as slow/quick as you need and we'll all be here as soon as you feel personally fit to return.

*stands in the shadows, hidden blade to the neck of [member="Matsu Xiangu"]*

Well, most of us :D

I got one in :D

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]

Glad to hear you're on the mend, we'll be here when you're ready :)

tumblr_lxjla83qIy1r327x8.gif

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Tionne Thanewulf"] Best wishes to you, and glad to hear you're ok and on the mend. Take it easy, and we'll be here when you're ready.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom