Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Zinder The App: Swiping Game!

Hey folks!

Thought that it could be fun to have a posting game where people could swipe left or right.

Rules:

1. This is just a game, don't take it personal or serious
2. Provide a bio for the next person to read after saying which way you are swiping.
3. Swipe for the character above your post.
4. Characters must be 18+ here.
5. Have fun!

(Any matches feel free to go have a thread.)

Here is a bio template:

Character Name:
Character Age:
Interests:
Seeking: (please state the age bracket, alignment/background (such as must be Sith, Jedi, Imperial, Republican, Mando, any, etc.), preferred genders, and anything else important).

Character Name: Rhys Swynol
Character Age: 26
Interests: Partying, drinking, piracy, gambling, money, dancing and fighting

Seeking: Any age, any alignment or background, any gender and must be interested in casual and poly fun.

Swipes Right

Character Name: Yané Unassi
Character Age: 19
Interests: Illegal/Criminal Activities, Drinking, Clubbing, Gambling

Seeking: Interested in the fun parts of life, usually avoiding the law, Gambling, stealing, smoking, etc.
Oh, yeah. Man, woman, other, of age. Just don't take things personal, I don't believe in love.

Swipes Right. "She and I would get along nicely."

Character Name: Magena Dray
Character Age: 27, and not a day older.
Interests: Adventure, exploration, drinking, socializing, general merrymaking

Seeking: Those with a bit of a rebellious streak, the rogues and thrill seekers. You know, the non-conformist types who want to have a bit of fun and are not expecting anything serious. Age and gender isn't an issue for me, and I could care less about your personal alignments or beliefs. Just don't go trying to convert me.

Swipes Right!

Character Name: Lily Decoria
Character Age: 19
Interests: Sparring, Jedi training, shopping, restaurants, galas, romance novels, casual hangouts and spread joy and chilled times.

Seeking: 22-28 years old, any gender is okay, Jedi Lightside alignment or neutral leaning, capable of sparring, chill, seeking something casual, likes a woman who can beat them up!

the art of light
Swipes Right - "Could be a nice subject..." plucks pencil from behind his ear, begins taking proportions, "... mais the colour palette could use a little, euh, je ne sais quoi."

Character Name: Ajinar Djo
Character Age: 22
Interests: Artistic pursuits, beauty, working with his hands in general

Seeking:
  • Platonic: Any age, any gender. Lightside/Light-leaning/Neutral
  • Romantic: 19 - 32 years old, male-identifying preference, Lightside/Light-leaning/Neutral

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom