Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zyrelchia Canoshan

NAME: Zyrelchia Canoshan
FACTION: The Galactic Republic
SPECIES: Zeltron
HEIGHT: 156 cm
WEIGHT: 47 kg
EYES: Dark blue
HAIR: Blue
SKIN: Light pink
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Flying, blasters, lightsabers
Weaknesses: Using Force, is extremely annoying and stubborn, can't stay away from boys.

SHIP:
Doesn't have a ship.

BIOGRAPHY:
Zyrelchia was an unexpected Force-sensitive. The Jedi Master, who found her, found her accidently. When Zyrelchia was born, her parents didn't want her and they gave her away to a random guy on planet. He took girl back to Jedi Temple. Zyrelcia became a Youngling. Zyrelchia used to study alone. She didn't like other Younglings. Others started to bully her. Basically, Zyrelcia's life became a nightmare. Now, that she's 12 years old, she can't wait to get a Master and get away from Younglings.

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None

Wait wait wait! if Equa is 2 years older than you.... then why are you playing a character that is 12 years old? if this is your real age then that means that Equa is 14!! please tell me that im wrong?

Ah well thats fun. and i started when i was 14 because i liked it. the I just left....? I guess you could say that i left becuase i had school. i didnt play for 3-4 years and ive lost the RP touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom