OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create an NPC for Ignis to confront/interact with.
- Image Credit: Lyssic - Alexandra Jury, Matilde - Rashed Alakroa, Snake and Rabbit - Ren Wei Pan
- Role: Nick Imura's Daughter, Lexa Imura's Daughter, Ignis' Younger sister.
- Age: 23 GSY
- Force Sensitivity: Knight
- Species: Human/Kro Varian
- Appearance: Standing at 5 foot 8 inches tall, Caleo is a woman who has quite the figure. Much like her mother, Caleo is one of the shortest members of her family. However, she more than makes up for that with her skills within the force. Ignis, her older brother was focused on fighting with hand to hand combat, while she was focused upon the shaping aspects of the force. Her body is well kept, but not muscular. Very long straight raven black hair. A staple of the family. Unlike the rest of her family, she clothes herself in dresses that accent her form. Cocktail, slender, or dresses that reach the borderline between nightgown and formal wear. On occasion she wears robes customary of The Eclipse. Due to a deeper and darkening connection to the Force, her eyes have become a Red color, and dark markings have made their way around her eyes, and face. She also has a series of Tattoos upon her left shoulder forming into a sleeve of Ink.
- Name: Caleo Imura - She-Devil of Kro Var, Daughter of Nick Imura, Calypso
- Loyalties: The Eclipse, Ignis Imura
- Wealth: Fair - Enough to get what she needs, and a few extras.
- Notable Possessions: Kraujas (Once owned by Nick), Talisman of the Dreamsinger(Gifted by Nick),
- Pyromancy/Fire Shaping - Knight
- Air Shaping - Knight
- Alter Environment - Knight
- Sith Alchemy/Magic - Knight
- Katana/Sword - High Acolyte
- Personality: Passive aggressive, Snarky, Quick-witted, Distrustful, Thin skinned on family matters, Conniving, Caring towards family members. Going insane.
- Weapon of Choice: The Force, The Dark, Katana, Deception.
- Combat Function: Caleo is a well bodied woman. Able to use the Shaping arts to a high degree. She can also use her fathers old Katana to an adept proficiency. However, that is about the best she can do via fighting. She has no hand to hand combat training, and anyone able to use the elements to a greater degree than her, can overpower her easily. She doesn't fight others in combat very often, and chooses to use her words, or desires over that of actually fighting. Fighting to her is a last resort. She will exhaust every alternative to fighting. However, she has quite thin skin compared to her family. They mean much to her. So much so, that she uses an alias instead of her real name. Her true strengths lie with subterfuge and deception. Quick on the draw to lie, and deceive those around her to get what she wants. However, this leads many to not trust her.
Ignis was born a few months after Nickolas and Lexa had gotten married. Two years later, Caleo was born and was raised along side Ignis in learning of the force. Being taught by her father and her mother until about the age of 7. From that point, Nick had left the family. His reasoning being that in order to protect the family from potential attacks, and to keep those that would seek him out, away from his wife and kids.
Ignis took it very hard, and blamed himself. Caleo on the other hand, accepted it fairly well. She continued to learn from her uncle's holocron, as well as the teachings left behind by Morna. The both of them seemed to be on their separate ways though. As Ignis went to the Sith Order to find their father, She went out a few months later to find Atheus. From there, she started to work for the Cerberus Company. Gaining assets that once belonged to her father, She got old armor that he had held onto, his old sword, and a ring that allowed her to shapeshift. Atheus also had a ring for her so that she and Ignis could talk to one another, yet she refuses to use it.
In the coming years, Caleo has left the side of Ignis. While he was off away attempting to better himself through the teachings of the Je'daii, and the Matukai force religions, She had found herself with a group of individuals who studied "The Dark." A religion based upon the death and destruction of the universe as a constant, and the one truth. Bringing members to join the ranks, as well as in a very small part, to lead this growing group of individuals for a day in which they could reveal themselves. Teaching others unto the truths that were prevalent in all things. That just as it so happened to coincide with the death of Ignis's Fiance and daughter. With his deteriorating mind, she has convinced him that leading a Death Cult, is just what the man needed. Not to mention, hooking up with her so that all of her desires could be fulfilled.
Caleo has also received Nickolas's katana. Tossing her old blade away. Reclaiming her Heritage of Nickolas, while Ignis reclaimed his own of Morna.
- Updated Images
- Added Description
- Added Strength, and Weakness
- Added Katana in exchange for Old one.
- Removed Armor.
Edited by Ignis Imura, 23 June 2019 - 02:03 PM.