OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: The Castellax Class Security Droid is intended to be the primary defense unit for Castellax Foundation facilities across the galaxy, as well as serve as a police force to those worlds that purchase them.
- Image Credit: Link
- Role: The Security Droid makes up the majority of the Foundations defense force.
- Links: The Castellax Foundation
- Availability: Common, there are thousands of security droids posted at Castellax facilities, with many more serving as police forces on worlds they were purchased.
- Deployment: Mass
- Strengths & Weaknesses:
- Strengths: Quick, intelligent, expendable
- Weaknesses: Poorly armored, lacking heavy weaponry, poor sensors
- Description: The Castellax Class Security Droid was the first model of combat oriented droids produced by the Castellax Foundation, in an effort to help elevate the strain on planetary police forces by providing an effective replacement. The receive no training as they are droids, simply programmed upon activation to follow a certain set of orders. Private security models, such as those deployed at Castellax facilities and sold to private investors receive different programming than their police force counterparts, focusing more on protection of their charges at all costs, with a preference for lethal measures, compared to the police model that carries out non lethal options whenever possible.
Edited by Rycherd Alistair, 21 June 2018 - 03:23 PM.