OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To submit a new metal alloy, useful for creating blunt trauma weapons.
- Image Source: N/A
- Primary Source: Ionite, Doonium, Durasteel
- Name: Sparkbiter Alloy
- Manufacturer: Nisha Skaiyr
- Affiliation: Nisha Skaiyr
- Production: Semi-Unique (PCs Only)
- Modularity: Changing any of the alloy's properties would make it a different thing, so, no.
- Materials: Carvanium, Lommite, Carbon, Meleenium, Neutronium, Zersium, Doonium, and Ionite
- Classification: Metal Alloy
- Weight: Heavy
- (Non-Lightsaber) Plasma Weapons: Average
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Average
- Other: None
- Color: Dark Grey
- High Density
- Weaponized Luddism: Trace amounts of Ionite in the alloy's composition give Sparkbiter Alloy its defining trait. It isn't nearly as potent as pure Ionite, obviously, but it gets the job done well enough. After coming into close contact with an item containing electronics (such as, say, the armor of most modern galactic soldiers), Sparkbiter Alloy's trace ionite content works its magic, disabling any electronics not specifically designed to resist the effects of ionite. This disabled state typically only lasts a few seconds, but in combat, that length of time can be rather significant.