OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To fully embrace Krest's new playby and make another weapon for his arsenal.
- Image Source: God of War
- Canon Link: Force Imbued Blade
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Krest, Xevek Rakama
- Model: N/A
- Affiliation: Krest
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Material: Force Imbued Durasteel, Force Imbued Japor Ivory Wood
- Classification: Axe
- Size: One or Two Handed.
- Length: 1.5 m.
- Weight: 3 kg.
- Krest shares a deep connection with the weapon, allowing him to recall it from pretty much anywhere provided it isn't trapped or more than a mile in distance away.
- The axe, despite it's name, gives off a cold energy.
- The whole weapon is lightsaber resistant.
- The weapon can be used to cut down dark side spirits.
- While it's lightsaber resistant and unnaturally sharp, it can't cut through most metals like a lightsaber could. Eventually it could beat through a durasteel plate, but it wouldn't act like the hot knife through butter the plasma weapon does.
- It's a heavy bulky weapon.
As a sign of peace for countless generations between the Zabrak who dwelled in the city and the Zabrak who lived the nomadic life in their Clans had their respective leaders work together to craft a weapon for the King or Queen of the City dwellers. By wielding it the King or Queen would be given passage through the Clan's territories and the right to speak as an equal at any Clan gathering.
This weapon was made between Krest, current King of Iridonia and Xevek Rakama, Representative of the Clans. Despite being named after the Searing Sands that spanned across a large portion of their homeworld when finally completed a thin coat of ice formed, much to the surprise of the two Zabrak.
Searing Brand is nothing more then a simple Force imbued blade in the shape of an axe however, possessing no unique or exceptional qualities other than it's appearance.
Edited by Krest, 01 October 2018 - 10:38 AM.