OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create an open-market personal exploration and racing speeder bike.
Image Source: Nox - Roberts Space Industries [x.]
Primary Source: Repurposed Canon Articles.
Affiliation: Open-Market - Available for Sale.
Model: REC/LSB-001 “Zephyr” - Pattern Speeder Bike.
Modularity: Yes; External Aesthetics (Enamel Coating) and Interior Components (New Submission Required.)
Classification: Speeder Bike
Role: Personal Transport - Luxury and Racing Edition.
Size: Average Rating - Standard Speeder Bike Size.
Height: 1.50 Metres.
Length: 5.50 Metres.
Width: 1.50 Metres.
Weight: 1,200 kg - Heavy Rating.
Minimum Crew: One Operator, and One Integrated Droid Brain.
Optimal Crew: One Operator, and One Integrated Droid Brain.
Propulsion: Integrated Repulsorlift Engine.
Speed: Fast Rating.
- Safety Regulation Speed: 350 Km/H
- Maximum Speed: 700 Km/H
Maneuverability: High Rating.
Maximum Altitude: Theoretically Unlimited (Due to Integrated Repulsorlift Engine.) [Gravity Field Required.]
- Integrated Holsters and Holding Compartments.
Defenses: Very Low Rating.
- Internal Anti Concussion Field Generator.
- Integrated Rad-Dampening Shielding.
- Atmospheric-Friction Shielding.
- Multi Directional Maneuvering Thrusters.
Passenger Capacity: None.
Cargo Capacity: 5.0 kg (Internalized Compartments) - Small Rating (Personal Weapons, Survival Tools and Equipment.)
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Avionics Package.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Sensors (Long-range and Short-range) Package.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Remote Transciever Package.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Communications (Long-range and Short-range) Package.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Holographic Displays, and Remote HUD Uplink Package.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Integrated Floodlights.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Gravity Stabilizers.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Retractable Landing Struts.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] VTOL Anti-Gravitic Plating.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Automated Autopilot System.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] Integrated and Retractable Compartments.
- Standard [Speeder - Class, Civilian - Grade] High-Comfort Cushioning.
- Hazardous Environment Survival Shielding.
- Internal Anti Concussion Field.
- Integrated Droid Brain, with Internalized Security Systems.
- Fast Repulsorlift Speeder.
- Highly Maneuverable Vehicle.
- Anti Concussion Field (High Impact Resistance.)
- Anti-Theft Security Systems.
- Integrated Droid Brain.
- Unarmed Transport.
- Limited to Environments with Gravity (Artificial or Naturally Occurring.)
- Limited Combat Functionality (Improvised Reconnaissance Vehicle.)
- No Passenger Carrying Capacity.
- Small Cargo Capacity.
- Repulsorlift Jammers - Instant Immobility.
The REC/LSB-001 “Zephyr” - Pattern Speeder Bike was the first non-combat speeder bike, solely developed by the Republic Engineering Corporation since the Four Hundred Year’s darkness. With the recent, solitary focus on the creation of engines of destruction - several key architects n the conglomeration decided to break the mould by constructing a vehicle meant for joyriders and thrill-seekers; rather than warriors and soldiers. It was a divergent path from their standard catalogue, but there was a demand for a civilian-grade vehicle meant for speed-freaks and thrill-seekers; thus the Zephyr was born.
Through their experience creating weapons of war for the Thyrsian Sun Guard, these technological architects began with one of their mechanical steeds; stripping the repulsorcraft of its weapons and additional systems. Once left with the base model, those entrepreneurial sentients began pouring everything they had into making their newest creation as fast as humanly possible and highly maneuverable to boot. After the prototypical chassis was taken down to its constituent parts and upgraded with a plethora of new systems, the speeder bike was re-skinned with a seamless, and aerodynamic metallic plating.
When they were complete, the prototypical model found itself being shipped out for mass-production, and onto the store shelves soon after. While it’s price-point was above average, the architects did their best to factor in affordability into their design without sacrificing the smooth, streamlined quality the speeder bike offered. Although it wasn’t utterly crucial to their designs, those same architects saw fit to take a page out of the Corellian’s book when it came to modular versatility. The Zephyr, while an exceptional repulsorcraft in its own right, was capable of being modified by their owners.
To this end, Republic Engineering Corporation saw fit to begin developing new packages in which to offer potential customers with various alterations; from simple enamel schemes to an entire refit. As they were still in development, they would take time - leaving the customer base with the grand opportunity to take these bikes out for a spin and see what they wished to add after a practical test run(s.)
Thus, the REC/LSB-001 “Zephyr” would become one of the fastest and most adaptable repulsorcraft available to consumers. Wouldn’t you relish the chance to take the skies and become one with the wind?
Available at one of your local Republic Engineering Dealerships today.
Edited by Arcanus Sunstrider, 20 April 2019 - 03:32 PM.