Sancred is a large, remote moisture farm. Industrial-grade vaporators provide a steady income for whichever crime lord owns the town. Most recently it was Blagga the Hutt, but Lord Blagga fell on hard times and Tusken Raiders overran what remained. Now the only thing that moves in Sancred is tumbleweeds and the occasional womp rat. But a canny operation could still make bank off the moisture vaporators, either by settling in for the long haul or by stripping them for valuable gear. More importantly, though, it’s believed that Blagga left a cache of Krayt dragon pearls somewhere in Sancred...
- No PCs: you’re controlling only your NPC teams.
- ‘Dragged to safety’ is fine, ‘killed in action’ is fine, ‘buried in rubble for later recovery’ is fine. What’s not fine is not losing troops. YOUR LOSSES ARE UP TO YOU. DON’T WRITE THE OTHER SIDE’S INJURIES/DEATHS.
- No air strikes.
- No vehicles heavier than a speeder bike.
- Please clearly establish, relative to cardinal directions and/or landmarks, where your troops are on the map. This is especially important if you split them up.
- Have a stupid amount of fun please.
Edited by Azel Moran, 19 May 2019 - 10:08 AM.