OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Expand on the information for "Gunner", Adenn Kyramuds second in command.
- Image Credit: https://www.pinteres...993219/?lp=true
- Role: Second in command of Clan Mortui forces.
- Links: N/A
- Age: 28
- Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
- Species: Human
- Appearance: 6'4", muscular and wide. If one ever sees his face, he has a jagged scar from his right eyebrow down to his lower right jaw from a close encounter with a sword.
- Name: Mack "Gunner" Mortui ; everyone only knows him as Gunner, except Adenn, he is the only one who knows his real name.
- Loyalties: Clan Mortui
- Wealth: Average, has enough money for a rainy day and access to Clan Mortui funds.
- Notable Possessions: Westar Blaster Carbine ; Crushgaunts ; a Beskad ; a Lightsaber
- Skills: Soldier and warrior, tracking, flying.
- Personality: Calm in many situations, dismissive of non-Mandalorians, and more so of non-Clan Mortui members who aren't Mandalorians.
- Weapon of Choice: Westar Blaster Carbine
- Combat Function: Lead Clan Mortui soldiers and accompany Adenn Kyramud.
- Friendship- Gunner knows most of the members of Clan Mortui and has built up a camaraderie with all of them. They would willingly help him for free, the same as he would them.
- Weapons- He received his nickname for a reason. Gunner is extremely skilled in the use of most weapons, but particularly big and loud guns.
- Hostilities- If Gunner sees someone who he's put on his kill list, he will go for them almost always, regardless of the situation usually.
- Arrogant- He comes off as being subtly arrogant. The simple fact is that he's telling the truth in many things and in his superiority to others(not all, but many).
Gunner has fought for a long time, relatively speaking of course. When he was younger, at the age of 10, his parents were killed in a slaver raid, the same raid that killed Adenn Kyramuds parents. That simple, yet traumatizing, fact brought the two young boys together in shared rage and grief. As they grew up, the two remained close, with Gunner always accompanying Adenn places, remaining a steadfast companion in all things. Not only that, but they became friends, and in various missions they undertook at a relatively young age, grew to become a bond of brotherhood closer than real brothers.
As Adenn rose through the ranks, Gunner rose with him, remaining a steady companion and second for Adenn. This fact led him to becoming the second of Clan Mortui when Adenn became Alor. Throughout the years, Gunner has attained a reputation within Clan Mortui, one of efficiency, reliability, and steadfastness. These traits of helped him well, with Mortui members going out of their way to help Gunner. They are loyal to him as he is to them, their loyalty to him is only second to loyalty to Adenn Kyramud.
When Clan Mortui decided to return to the galactic stage, Gunner was at the forefront with Adenn. Together they returned in glory and joined the Mandalorian Empire. There Gunner has taken over more responsibility for Clan Mortui while Adenn focuses on the public image and being the visual leader of Mortui.
Edited by Adenn Kyramud, 14 June 2019 - 11:39 PM.