OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To specify the type of droid Merg is
- Image Source: Pinterest And ArtStation [Merged together with Photoshop]
- Canon Link: -NA-
- Primary Source: -NA-
- Manufacturer: Meriga
- Affiliation: Merg MRG-C22
- Model: MRG-C
- Production: Unique
- Modularity: -No-
- Material: Durasteel Armor Plating, Standard Droid Components, Droid Brain Unit
- Classification: Fourth Degree
- Weight: 85 kilograms
- Height: 1,8 meters
- Movement: Bipedal
- Armaments: Programmed to be able to handle most common classes of blaster weapons, no attached weapons by default
- Misc. Equipment:
- Grappling hook [Under right wrist]
- A big and shiny blue eye [Wow]
- The MRG-C's moving parts make almost no distinguishable noise, making it perform extremely well on recon missions.
- The MRG-C stores a strong grappling hook with the ability to be shot 25 meters away by the droids will under its right wrist.
- Swift: The light armor allows the MRG-C model to be significantly more agile than most droids of the same nature.
- Efficient: The MRG-C model is capable of estimating the distance of its intended target with 93% accuracy, and is deadly accurate with most long- and medium range blasters. This makes it extremely dangerous when used for assassinations or other ill purposes.
- Vulnerable: The notably lighter armor that only seems to cover vital parts of it's components makes the MRG-C model notably more vulnerable to blaster fire.
- Unreliable: Due to the fact that the MRG-C is officially an unfinished model, it experiences different malfunctions from time to time. Including: [But not limited to] Jammings, unexpected rebooting, etc...
An experimental droid model originally created a decade back, the C class of Meriga's MRG battle droids never actually saw the light of day and is a very rare sight to come across. The model was supposedly created as a scout variant to Meriga's original battle droids [MRG-A], evident by their much lighter armor, slimmer figure and darker greenish colors.
The MRG-C is capable of handling and operating most long- and medium range blasters with ease and with nearly pin point accuracy, but seems to have trouble with hand-to-hand combat. It has a small grappling hook attached to a strong rope under its right wrist and has the ability to launch it toward its desired target [Up to 25 meters away] by will. The MRG-C also seems to be able to communicate fluently in at least three languages [Basic, Huttese and Droidspeak].
Edited by Merg, 01 June 2019 - 12:38 PM.