38 replies to this topic

Strider Garon

Strider Garon

The Hound of Keldabe

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,576 posts

For PC:

1. Star Citizen (Currently more active with this one)
  2. Atlas (I was very active till my guild quit)
  3. New World
  4. Life is Feudal MMO
  5. Project Zomboid
  6. Scum

Star Citizen so far to me is the only MMO that is making Strong progression with promise of long lasting survability in the market. Its a slow go but they are getting there.

Atlas is very much ARK's version of Pirates. Lots of fun but the chinese Zerg is real along with Mega Companies. Sailing your own ship that you ahd built is fekking amazing in this game. The graphics i love and the naval battles are fun.

New World is promising, being produced by Amazon that means its a triple A game with deep pockets. Servers run very well but the game is still pretty dry from me and the combat system is a bit lack luster.

Life is Feudal, had the best combat system but the game is a bust.

Project Zomboid is fun for those casual moments you want to jump into a Zombie survival

Scum............. There are some things i have done in this game that have made me question my morals. Like beating a black man to death with a guitar and then chopping him up into steaks that had fed me for a few days.

The game i am currently waiting for is Chronicles of Elyria. Lots of ambition and promise has been hinted at it but I am kinda worried with its very slow progression.

StriderSigDes_zpssdyxv8w7.jpg

6P6M2Ck.pnguPaKktX.png6SGtbYW.pngd2f262bdf299d201a0951aab18b15f65-dc6d8rk

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young"

The Avril

Darth Carnifex

Darth Carnifex

Immortal Sith Emperor

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 14,842 posts

WoW

Veiere Arenais

Veiere Arenais

Kiwi V

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 5,167 posts

Strider GaronDarth Carnifex

Honestly, nothing has really satisfied me since World of Warcraft. I do love these style of games but even The Old Republic failed to hold my attention as long as WoW did. Only when I was playing it with a friend did I really enjoy myself but Solo play wasn't anywhere nearly as entertaining.

Elder Scrolls Online just up and sucked, in my opinion. As much as I loved Skyrim and Oblivion, the MMO from Bethesda (Flashbacks to 76), just didn't work for me.

I have Scum on Steam, and DayZ on both PC and PS4. Console version needs a lot of work.

Otherwise, Red Dead Online on Console, as well as the Division 2.

I'm always on the lookout for a good MMO(RPG Especially).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image|Posted Image|Posted Image

[Jedi Battle-Armor] ["The Judiciary" Heavy Cruiser] [Senior Officers]

~ The right course of action rarely comes with ease, and without personal sacrifice ~

Ingrid L'lerim

Ingrid L'lerim

The Red Witch

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 136 posts
World of Warcraft (since 2005 june)
Star Wars: The Old Republic

Strider Garon, I'm always interested about Star Citizen. It worth to try?

"I'm going to identify those who threaten the Confederacy – and one by one, you'll see them disappear."
CExBAJy.gifsbjpwsb.pngCrow.gif
SuyjEBJ.gif

Strider Garon

Strider Garon

The Hound of Keldabe

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,576 posts

Ingrid L'lerim Star Citizen is very much worth it. As long as you understand that the game is still in early access and that what ever money you spend you are spending to help support their progress. With almost every new major patch they come out with it wipes the game you and your restart fresh testing all the new features.

The Avril

Ingrid L'lerim

Ingrid L'lerim

The Red Witch

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 136 posts
Strider Garon thanks :)

"I'm going to identify those who threaten the Confederacy – and one by one, you'll see them disappear."
SuyjEBJ.gif

Strider Garon

Strider Garon

The Hound of Keldabe

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,576 posts

Ingrid L'lerim and if you do buy into the game. Please use my code for the referral program

STAR-M6S2-7RGT

The Avril

Strider Garon

Strider Garon

The Hound of Keldabe

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,576 posts

I am also more than willing to let folks from here to play around and fly the ships i own and have access to!

The Avril

Ingrid L'lerim

Ingrid L'lerim

The Red Witch

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 136 posts

Ingrid L'lerim and if you do buy into the game. Please use my code for the referral program

STAR-M6S2-7RGT

If I buy the game, I'll use your code ^^

SuyjEBJ.gif

Strider Garon

Strider Garon

The Hound of Keldabe

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,576 posts

Ingrid L'lerim yeah, when/if you do just hit me up on Discord.

I remember my friend getting me into the game. He let me fly his super hornet. He just finish telling me that the entire time he has owned and flown that fighter he had never crashed it. So here i am not even ten minutes at the controls and i had already used his Hornet as a battering ram against a enemy ship. lol. He was speechless.

The Avril

Charlie Nooran

Charlie Nooran

"Little Soldier's Boot"

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 370 posts

Booooo WoW, I quit that hussy. TBH the game is a hot mess and hasn't been good since Lich King. They sucked me in a few times with nostalgia, but NEVER AGAIN NOT TODAY SATAN! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5530334

I do play FFXIV...

Yeah I'm a cat girl. >_> I CANT HELP IT

tumblr_p5aj6uBqTq1qbtngzo1_1280.png

| Hammers | Armor | WXQTqQs.png | Pistol | Shield |

Asaraa Vaashe

Asaraa Vaashe

Who am I?

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,597 posts

I used to play WoW, quit after it kinda took over my life and I don't think I can ever go back. 

I do play FF XIV too...I'm a Lizard-girl there. The absolutely smallest one I could be.

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,196 posts

Mostly an offline player, but i've dipped into a couple of MMOs.

• Star Trek Online (Free to play, end up going back every 6 months or so.)

• SWTOR (Played it to death, probably wont go back for a while, usually look in every year or so.)

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

rdqOfV0.png8xM9kaxH_o.pngbest-mando.gif

Jay Scott Clark

Jay Scott Clark

Writer

• Writers
  • 10,533 posts

Destiny 2

Used to play Guild Wars 2 and FFXIV:ARR (cat-girls ftw!) but then my guilds got dumb and I quit both, years ago. meh.

Chance Bonaventure

Chance Bonaventure

feeling lucky?

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 331 posts

Red Dead Online (PS4), I guess.

I have toyed with SWTOR, WoW and some others, but I don't generally have the time for long term investment in MMOs.

Nowadays I'm usually singleplayer or quick/easy games, like Red Dead, where I can log on > do some stuff quickly > log off.

Sigyn Vanir

Sigyn Vanir

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 118 posts

SWTOR off course

Also plays Lord of the Rings Online sometimes, but it got boring after a while. Same applies for WOW

And I also play a game called Valnir Rok, a viking themed MMORPG, but not many plays it sadly

sdv5wid.gif

Ingrid L'lerim

Ingrid L'lerim

The Red Witch

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 136 posts
Kaine Australis maybe you can go back to play SW:TOR when the new expansion released? :)

SuyjEBJ.gif

Chance Bonaventure

Chance Bonaventure

feeling lucky?

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 331 posts

Oh, reminds me, I have a lifetime sub to LoTRO... probably should look into that again sometime.

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,196 posts

Ingrid L'lerim I probably will look in again when theres a bit more content. I don't get too into the multiplayer, so im limited to what singleplayer content they put up.

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

rdqOfV0.png8xM9kaxH_o.pngbest-mando.gif

Ingrid L'lerim

Ingrid L'lerim

The Red Witch

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 136 posts
Kaine Australis, totally understand, I feel the same by the way. So I hope with the expansion we'll get a lot single player content again, just like in the lastest two expansions.
I know lot of people hated that expansions, but I loved the Eternal Empire and Eternal Alliance's things... stuffs.

SuyjEBJ.gif