OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a high quality combi-rifle
- Image Source: Link
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: Amban phase-pulse blaster, Sonic Disruptor
- Manufacturer: Kaine Australis
- Model: PP-VWN
- Affiliation: Voska Naudir
- Modularity: Yes (Transforms from staff to rifle, foldable, and with foldout scope and stock)
- Production: Unique
- Material: Cortosis, Dallorian Alloy, Ferrocarbon, Hadrium, Denscris, Circuitry
- Classification: Sonic Disruptor Rifle
- Size: Large
- Weight: Average
- Ammunition Type: Power Cell (Magazine)
- Ammunition Capacity: 25
- Reload Speed: Low
- Effective Range: Extreme
- Rate of Fire: Average
- Stopping Power: Very High
- Recoil: High
- Directed sonic damage can be set to cause loud nonlethal deterring sonic blasts, to stun, or to cause fatal levels of damage with full disruptor mode
- Dedicated magazine integrates the power cells and Tibanna gas
- Modular design allows for the weapon to convert between staff and rifle
- Onboard e-systems allow for seamless link with HUD
- Powerful and accurate sonic disruptor
- Outer shell is resistant to lightsabers
- Heavy recoil makes accurate rapid fire difficult
- Vulnerable at the barrel, any damage or blockage will disable the weapon
Built as a personal next generation of blaster weapon, the weapon combines high power with modular design for an accurate, deadly rifle, and a formidable staff melee weapon that can go up against lightsabers. Designed by Kaine Australis to mimic the pulse-phase blaster in design, to the specifications of Voska Naudir, this is an elegant and deadly weapon.
Dallorian alloy which is naturally resistant to heat was used in the internal components for preventing overheating. To reduce barrel degradation, the weapon makes use of ferrocarbon, which is strong and corrosion resistant, hadrium due to its high melting point and lack of malleability, and denscris, which also has a high melting point. The outer carapace of the weapon is Ferrocarbon/Cortosis weave, allowing the weapon to resist lightsabers in melee combat.
Able to fire twenty five full power sonic disruption blasts per magazine with a reasonable rate of fire, it is a deadly weapon from long range.
Edited by Kaine Australis, 14 June 2019 - 09:53 PM.