• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Kahlil Zambrano

Kahlil Zambrano

Dubiety

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,304 posts

Took near a month off for some personal stuff, but I'm back and lookin to write some threads up. Wanna fight? Tomb raid? Chat over some caf? Wonder about who we are and why we're controlled by someone behind a screen typing our lives? Anything goes for my return. Though, just Kahlil here.

Some background!

He's the son of the Sith Emperor gone Jedi in his efforts to find a way to stop said Emperor from taking over the galaxy. Potential interactions could be assassins sent to kill him from the Empire, Jedi interactions on philosophy and training, or something else I haven't thought of. Just lemmi know.

Vanessa Vantai

Vanessa Vantai

Sith-Mandalorian Liaison

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 10,649 posts

Kahlil Zambrano

I am obligated to at least once try to bring you back to your daddy for punishment

Kahlil Zambrano

Kahlil Zambrano

Dubiety

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,304 posts
Psh. I've been declared dead by daddy dearest already. Just gotta have someone try and make it a truth.

Vanessa Vantai

Vanessa Vantai

Sith-Mandalorian Liaison

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 10,649 posts

I'll do that.

Loreena Arenais

Loreena Arenais

Life is an adventure!

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,134 posts
Oh no is right :P Welcome back! Kahlil Zambrano

Kahlil Zambrano

Kahlil Zambrano

Dubiety

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,304 posts

Loreena Arenais

Oof. So kind. .p.

Joycelyn Zambrano

Joycelyn Zambrano

Darth Vornskr the Second

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 586 posts

Kahlil Zambrano

giphy.gif

dd6x9jc-8fcde0a5-efe8-46c4-91f7-0b07f11b

dcx1uvz-173bcb51-a03d-4534-9b27-3a0dd8d6

emberofvahlgifsig_by_ebilmushroom-dc8cgddd6x8f3-b0857122-41f6-4d6d-9916-6b0b5b29

Kahlil Zambrano

Kahlil Zambrano

Dubiety

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,304 posts
Joycelyn Zambrano

giphy.gif

Edited by Kahlil Zambrano, 18 June 2019 - 04:41 PM.

Nida Perl

Nida Perl

Arrows in her eyes

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 189 posts

Kahlil Zambrano Welcome back broski!

P8DVuOX.png

CWFNXRs.png

Xos

Xos

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 155 posts

Kahlil Zambrano

Hello again!

Well you wouldn't necessarily need to rp with Xos again. But Salis would totally go after you if there was a bounty on your head from the Sith Empire. Mentioned her once one of the earlier lfg threads you did, she's mostly the same but now she's a mercenary and utilizes a wider variety of weapons. Still generally a very skilled combatant/force user.

I do have Sky who is a learning Jedi, she's not particularly skilled or dangerous, but she's trying. Mostly only reasons they might interact is just generally they might be around the same type of people, she's done with mostly with the Jedi Praexum and vaguely with the Order of the Silver Jedi.

If you want other random doohickeys:

Going hunting, general bar, etc: Rocho Krul is a Trandoshan Imperial Knight for the Fel Empire who sometimes part times bounty hunting (for Jagannath points). Wouldn't care to much about you being a Jedi and previous sith even if he knew. He's relatively friendly, and definitely goes hunting a lot (be it bounties or animals), and also enjoys tournaments, he doesn't take to much to politics though.

I have a few other characters, not sure how well they'd fit in here though.

"To be truly one force is to be one with existence. For those who seek power, that is it. For those who seek peace, that is it, if you seek freedom, there it is. It is not easy, but it is true." -Xos Drikre

Equipment in bio