OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a custom Focusing Lens for Voph's Lightsabers
- Image Source: X
- Canon Link: Focusing Lens
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Voph
- Affiliation: Voph
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Force Crystal Lens (Altered to produce a Lightning-Charged blade)
- Songsteel Frame
- Custom Built
- Force Crystal Lens: Force Crystals are able to support a wide variety of effects. The usage of this crystal allows the blade to have a permanent Lightning effect along the blade, discharging whenever the lightsaber comes into contact with another blade or surface.
- Songsteel Frame: The Songsteel frame is difficult to cut, preventing possible damage in a duel against another lightsaber wielder.
- Force Surge: Voph is able to further charge the effect of the blade by channeling spare Force Energy into the blades, increasing its effect.
- Elemental Effects: While the lens is designed to aid in Voph's technique of flooding the lightsaber with spare force energy, the inclusion of the lens prevents Voph from attaining any other effect.
In the days of old, Voph developed a number of unorthodox techniques. A studious follower of the teachings of Tulak Hord, Voph learned to find union between the blade and Force. The result was flooding the blade with raw Force energy, often manifesting as Lightning arcing along the blade that could be unleashed with a simple thought. The addition of specially altered Force Crystals in the lens allowed the blade to perform this task naturally, though Voph still possessed the ability to further amplify the blade's abilities by channeling his own Force Powers into the blade.