• Create Account
Photo

Can't get on the site

Best Answer Darth Athora, 02 July 2019 - 03:30 AM

Valiens Nantaris It's back up now. It goes in and out sometimes. But, sometimes my computer crashes when I got too much stuff going on and after ir eboot it, the site doesnt load. Idk if they're related or not. Now I'm good without the VPN.

I'm on a military base, but I can access the site on my phone and even at work. Just seems to be my computer that has the issues sometimes.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Darth Athora

Darth Athora

Zahori Denko

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,241 posts

So, idk what it is, but I can't access the site without using my VPN. This started recently, maybe about a month ago, I forget. I asked staff for help before but never got an answer. I'm fine with using my VPN to get on the site but then there's other things I can't do when I have my VPN on.

Any suggestions?

lxMkKLY.png
rzPvjWG.gifm0c8RHJ.pngB3VMgGH.gif

Valiens Nantaris

Valiens Nantaris

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,898 posts

Zahori Denko

What's the message you get?

Are you at some sort of school or other institution which might be ordinarily blocking it?

Can you ping starwarsrp.net without the VPN?

BBS8Bub.jpg

57wSzTY.png3cFUgUN.png1iYfC3H.pngWJCVATQ.png

Darth Athora

Darth Athora

Zahori Denko

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,241 posts
✓  Best Answer

Valiens Nantaris It's back up now. It goes in and out sometimes. But, sometimes my computer crashes when I got too much stuff going on and after ir eboot it, the site doesnt load. Idk if they're related or not. Now I'm good without the VPN.

I'm on a military base, but I can access the site on my phone and even at work. Just seems to be my computer that has the issues sometimes.

lxMkKLY.png
rzPvjWG.gifm0c8RHJ.pngB3VMgGH.gif

Valiens Nantaris

Valiens Nantaris

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,898 posts

Zahori Denko

OK, cool.

BBS8Bub.jpg

57wSzTY.png3cFUgUN.png1iYfC3H.pngWJCVATQ.png