OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a Robe for the Chosen of Vylmira, allowing the user to take advantage of both form and function.
- Image Source: X
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Voph, Vylmiran Technological Industries
- Affiliation: Voph || Closed-Market
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: Yes: Helmet can be removed, various gadgets can be added to Utility Belt/Gauntlets
- Material: ArmorWeave, Kinesium, Gel Padding, Electronics, Comms System
- Classification: Anti-Kinetic
- Weight: Light
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
Kinetic: Very High
Sonic: Very Low
- Long Range Comms Suite (Encrypted)
- Beta Class Sensor Suite
- Minerva HUD System
- Valkyrie System
- XZ-77 Buster
- Audio Transcription Device
- Capable of transcribing all conversation within 10 meters of the wearer and displaying a log of said speech on the user's HUD.
- Bulwark Mk II Shield
- Holographic Shoulder Emblem
- Utility Belt
- Ammunition Bandoleer/Backpack mount
- Gauntlet Mounted Grappling Hook
- Armored Gauntlets, Boots, Breastplate, and Faulds
- Kinesium/Gel: The armored robes offer superior resistance to kinetic attacks in all forms.
- Helmet Suite: The helmet packs an impressive suite of tools, greatly boosting the user's innate abilities.
- Armored Robes: The Faulds utilize a special technique resulting in a semi-flexible armor plating
- Bulwark Shield: Adding an extra layer of defense, the Bulwark Shield absorbs energy and uses it to fuel the generator to boost the shield's suitability
- Saber Deflection: The Gauntlets are made from Kinesium and capable of deflecting Lightsaber strikes
- Melted Cheese: The Kinesium armor plates will melt under extended contact with a Lightsaber.
- Sonic: the armor is highly susceptible to Sonic Attacks
- Stiff Faulds: The Faulds are flexible to a point, but do still limit motion to a minor extent.
- Bob Marley: Jammin' software will render the Audio Transcriber inert
Created on the advent of a new Mandalorian War, the Confederate Knight Robes were created as a marker for those who uphold the tenants of Peace, Freedom, and Justice, and are willing to do whatever it takes to uphold them. Packed to the brim with specialized technology, the Confederate Knight Robes are an effort to provide the best technology the CIS has to offer into a single suit of armor, crafted in the labs on Vylmira. Though hoping to one day replace them with more sophisticated armors, Voph has determined that they will suit his purposes just fine as he begins the next step in his efforts...
Edited by Voph, 26 July 2019 - 12:25 AM.