42 replies to this topic

Tefka

Tefka

SWRP Owner

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 8,138 posts

Valdus Bral

1. Cooldowns have been proposed. I hate it. Talk about a huge waste of time.

2. If you're a Major Faction and you can't/won't defend yourself, nature will eventually take it's course. If you don't want to fight, make deals.

3. I don't feel like #1 was enough, I just wanted to reiterate how much I hate cooldowns again. Giving me the "but my IC immersion" in one breath while proposing an OOC cooldown in the other. I'm the hypocritical one, guys. Don't try to take the crown.

4. I hate the idea of cooldowns. You just made some people on Staff pretty happy though.

Valdus Bral

Valdus Bral

Clan Bral Alor | Muscle Craftsman

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 344 posts

Tefka

Firstly, I'm not calling you a hypocrite so I would appreciate if you would afford me the same. My previous question on clarification in my first post was due to a what I saw as an inconsistency on how things are shotdown or suggested and I wanted to know what type of salt/drama is acceptable, which you answered. I said that purely OOC mechanics, such as gaining more hexes for no reason other to gain more hexes, is devoid of IC reasoning and solely based on OOC mechanics. Those mechanics would further slant what I see as an already large imbalance towards the invading side in an invasion. Agree or disagree, my belief is that many of the mechanics should reflect IC rationality and I've stayed true to that in my suggestion. I'm not about "but my IC immersion" only, it's dishonest to assert otherwise.

ME-MVP.gif

j54xy6F.pngGpWR5Gd.pngskZQANs.png

Tefka

Tefka

SWRP Owner

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 8,138 posts

Valdus Bral

I didn't say you were a hypocrite, apologies if you felt that's what I was doing.

I said you were being hypocritical.