- Intent: The capital ship of Levanthal's Fleet
- Image Source: https://www.halopedi...ch,_painted.jpg
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Imperial Federation Shipyards
- Affiliation: The Imperial Federation
- Model: N/A
- Production: Unique (Until federation is bigger)
- Material: Durasteel https://starwars.fan.../wiki/Durasteel
- Classification: Command Ship
- Length: 2000 meters
- Width: 500 meters
- Height: 1000 meters
- Armament: Extreme
80 Turbo Lasers (https://starwars.fan...wiki/Turbolaser)
2 Orbital auto cannons (https://starwars.fan...ital_autocannon)
1 Incinerator Class Plasma Railgun (https://starwars.fan..._plasma_railgun)
- Defenses: High
Ion shields (https://starwars.fan...wiki/Ion_shield)
- Hangar Space:
- 2000 Meters: Average: 12
- Hangar Allocations:
- Starfighters: 8 squadrons
- Support Craft: 2 squadrons (Minimum squadrons lists should match the squadrons listed for the "Base" rating for ship its size)
- Dropships: 1
- Maneuverability Rating: Average
- Speed Rating: Low
- Hyperdrive Class: Very Slow: 8
- STANDARD FEATURES
80 Turbo Lasers
2 Orbital auto cannons
1 Incinerator Class Plasma Railgun
- The ship is very powerful and a ship that can defend itself in tight situations, with very good shielding
- The ship is still very powerful without the shielding and still can take massive hits
- The Ship is very slow and is not the best at maneuvering.
- A shot into the Plasma Railgun while it is fully charged, can blow up the entire ship.
- The ship has to drop its shields to fire its orbital auto cannon and Plasma Railgun.
Description: The ship is meant for large scale warfare. Its job is to sit above a planet and destroy bases with its Orbital Cannons. It is suppose to be very strong against heavy weaponry and can take many hits. Its bridge is designed to be a trap and hard to get to with many Turbo Lasers defending it, its shielding is very powerful up there and will not be the easiest thing to take out even with its shields down it can take a hit.
Edited by Levanthal Eastwind, 27 September 2019 - 08:22 PM.