OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To give a basis of what Draelvasier technology is like, what all of their technology stems from.
- Image Source: X
- Primary Source: N/A
- Name: Draelvasier Technology
- Manufacturer: The Bryn'adûl
- Affiliation: The Bryn'adûl/Draelvasier
- Homeworld: Draemidus Prime
- Modularity: High modularity. As this is the basis for all technology used by the Draelvasier, it can be for essentially anything and everything.
- Material: Force Imbued Rock
- Classification: Rock
- Weight: Heavy
- Blasters High
Lightsabers: Very Low
Sonic: Very Low
EMP/ION: Very Low
Force: Very Low
Color: Pearl-Grey, Black, Steel, Bronze/Brown
- Different Format: The Draelvasier's technology is completely foreign compared to the tech used by the majority of inhabitants of the Galaxy. The technology used by the Draelvasier is a manufactured force imbued rock, taken from their home-world. This is how they store data, memories, programs and manipulate technological constructions. The rock responds to physical touch, creating a neural link that responds to mental stimuli.
- No Off-Switch: Due to the organic nature of technology used, it cannot be affected by EMP or detected through typical means.
- Diversity: The Draelvasier use this technology throughout all of their more complex technology. It is incredibly malleable, able to be programmed to do whatever they can feasible control.
- Direct Link: Once physical touch is made, the rock interfaces with the mind of the user - allowing them access to the functions of the particular rock.
- Draelvasier Lock: These instruments only respond to the touch of a Drael.
- Focus: Due to the direct neural link, these instruments require a greater level of focus from their users.
- Force Disruption: The material could almost be considered a lifeform and thusly it is likely that in place of technological disruptions such as ion or EMP's that a force user could interfere with the functions of the technology on a surface level.
- Storage Capacity: The storage capacity of these artefacts is dependant on the quality of the manufacturing of the individual piece. Thusly those of greater quantity have lower storage capacity and vice versa.
- Touch Basis: This technology cannot be controlled without physical touch, the force or other external means cannot interact with it on more than a basic level.
The Draelvasier & by extension Bryn'adûl have always resented the weakness of technological reliance. They delved deep into the surface of Draemidus Prime, past the Servitor hollow, past the Draeyde breeding grounds - deep into the heart of the planet. They discovered something cosmic, a foundation of force imbued stone. The Bryn'adûl communed with the ancient stone, generating a submissive synthesis that allowed them to easily process and apply the imbued rock at their own free will. The rock has been manufactured, created in a much less potent form but just as tangible as they require.
The rock artefact/technology created by the Bryn'adûl can store memories, data and tactical plans. Whatever the minds hold, can be enacted upon, stored and sourced by these artefacts. For nearly a decade the Bryn'adûl has solely used this type of technology for non-combative use, but moving into a new age of technological progression - the Bryn'adûl are ready to make themselves and their culture known in fierce capacity by those who travel among the stars.
Edited by Tathra Khaeus, 08 October 2019 - 12:01 PM.