- Intent: To create a less conspicuous suit of armor for Voph
- Image Source: X
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Voph, Locke and Key Mechanics
- Affiliation: Voph
- Model: Vestments of the Shadow
- Modularity: No
- Material: Kinesium, Nanotechnology, ArmorWeave, Gel Layer, Vylmiran Crystal, Data Crystal (Breastplate), Force Imbuement, Baffleweave
- Classification: Stealth/Assassin Armor
- Weight: Light
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
Kinetic: Very High
Sonic: Very Low
- D3-KK Shield
- Warden Shield
- Buster Comlink
- Voph's Cloak
- LK Apollo System
- Darcy AI (Contained within Breastplate Data Crystal)
- Wrist-mounted Miniature Lightsaber (Retractable Blade style, Left Gauntlet)
- Nanotechnology Medical Suite
- Darcy Sensor Array (Allows Darcy to "see" surroundings)
- Force Imbuement:
- The Boots are imbued to reduce sound, making the wearer's footfalls virtually silent.
- The Breastplate is imbued with Affect Mind, causing anyone not strong enough to resist the effect to forget identifying details of the wearer when line of sight is broken. They will, however, remember that someone was there.
- The Gauntlets have been imbued with Force Travel, allowing the wearer to travel between locations with greater ease. An array of Vylmrian Crystals can be used to achieve this effect for a one-time portal to The Pilgrim's Rest at no cost to the user. After the Crystals are depleted in this way, they must be replaced.
- The Pauldrons have been imbued with Battle Precognition, allowing the wearer to become more aware of enemy actions taken in combat.
- Defenses: The Kinesium and Gel layer offer excellent defense against kinetic damage.
- Nanotech: Based on the Nanovest Voph possesses, the armor included a nanotech array that could repair internal injuries sustained by the wearer.
- Force Imbuement: The armor has been imbued with the effects detailed above.
- Shields: The Armor possesses shields with both defensive and offensive capabilities.
- Darcy: The Armor features a datacrystal that houses the Darcy AI, which runs off of an internal computer located on the armor's back.
- Buster Comlink: The Buster Comlink allows Voph to override most jamming protocols.
- Baffleweave Lining: The Jacket features baffleweave lining, suppressing Voph's signature on various sensors.
- Force Travel: If the Emergency Travel option is used, the Crystals must be replaced, and all effects will dissipate from the armor, requiring the armor to be reimbued before the passive abilities will work again.
- Darcy: If anything happens to the Datacrystal, the Darcy AI will be destroyed, and must revert to a backup image.
- Light Armor: This armor is considerably lighter than most armors, only featuring armor plates on the chest, shins, shoulders, and forearms.
- EMP: Successful attacks of this nature will eliminate the use of the Darcy AI, Apollo System, Nanotech Suite and the Buster Comlink.
- Nanotech Suite: Unlike the dedicated Vest, the armor's nanotech suite is only capable of assisting the wearer.
- Force Suppression: The armor's effects will be nullified by Force Suppression
Warrior. Defender. Champion. Admiral. Leader. Before these, he was nothing. A shadow in the night. A cough in the wind. An assassin with no rival. The young man known as Verros rose to prominence within the ranks of the Sphere of Mysteries thanks to his skill, and unrivaled ability to see the unseen. It was this skill that earned him the name of Darth, and catapulted him to where he is today.
But sometimes one needs to return to their roots.
Voph designed this armor as he began to recognize a need to pass incognito. To pursue his own goals uninterrupted. Still packing all the punch needed to be an effective combatant, Voph designed the armor to harken back to his days as an assassin and murderer, passing unseen and lashing out with unrivaled ferocity at those who did see him. With the support of his Darcy AI, the armor is an unparalleled tool for the discerning detective. Almost as if it was designed with information gathering in mind...
Edited by Voph, 30 October 2019 - 09:51 AM.