Who, me?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Pat

Pat
  • Writers
  • 7 posts
Hi, I'm new and if there's anything you should know about me, it's that I'm terrible with titles.

Anywho, I'm Pat, I've been RPing on various sites for a while and recently came across this one and figured I'd throw up a character and see what happened.

I've got a few questions before I really get going:

1. Is there a place I can create a workshop, so I can mess with code? I really enjoy creating character templates and would love to have someplace I could tinker.

2. Is there anything important TL wise is should be aware of if I'm planning a Smuggler/Criminal type? I've read the currently available timeline, but I wasn't sure how up to date that was. (Edit) There were also a couple of images I couldn't see. 844 ABY: Netherworld & 850 ABY: The Galactic Games. 850 has a note saying it'll be fixed soon.

3. I goofed, like a regular pleb, when I created my character's sub-account. lol Is there away for me to change that or do I need to post in a thread somewhere?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Edited by Pat, 04 November 2019 - 09:59 AM.

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,197 posts

Pat Welcome friend.

1. Create your own faction, it will allow you to create topics and post to them as you like. You can rename and edit it and pretty it up later.

2. Way too much for one post, but it will come in time, as your own story is far more important than whats come before.

3. Yes, theres a thread to rename subaccounts as it must be done by admin. 

Enjoy the Chaos!

Edited by Kaine Australis, 04 November 2019 - 10:15 AM.

• Pat likes this

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

rdqOfV0.png8xM9kaxH_o.pngbest-mando.gif

Ryssa Yvarro

Ryssa Yvarro
  • Character
  • 1,218 posts

Pat

Hey there and welcome, and as Australis mentioned you can get your own faction and tinker around there. You can go here to get your subaccount/names fixed up. Current year is 859 ABY would be the latest update of the most recent events. I wasn't around for the Netherworld event but there wasn't much to be said of the uh, Galactic Games as it were. Hope it helps a little bit, and as always feel free to ask any questions and enjoy your stay!

• Pat likes this

Marina DeVoe

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... please take your seat.

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,943 posts

Welcome to CHAOS, Pat

I tinker with codes and images using my PM account, by PMing one of my alts. The editing and image transfers work just like it does when you post on the board. Also, great way to write a long detailed thread and saving it, if you are short on time before it is ready to post. :)

• Pat likes this

cyYj7rD.png

Pat

Pat
  • Writers
  • 7 posts

Kaine Australis & Ryssa Yvarro

Thanks that helps a lot! If I can think of any other random questions I'll throw them here!

Pat

Pat
  • Writers
  • 7 posts

Oof, Ninja'd! lol Thanks Marina DeVoe That's a really solid point. I'll get that a try in the future for sure. Hahaa 

Scherezade deWinter

Scherezade deWinter

The Blood Hound

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,382 posts

Pat Hey hey! I see all questions have been answered so let me just say welcome to Chaos! ♥

• Pat likes this

Nessaroze.gif

R5DUv0y.pngrVe8RN.gifbOS98P.gif

Tiland Kortun

Tiland Kortun

The Jedi Iroh

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 795 posts

Hello! Welcome! Glad to have you here with us! 

• Pat likes this

MMBIYME.pngsrjYWqi.pngo33SNgH.pngh5y1nSw.png

Praxeum.png

For over a thousand generations, the Jedi were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic — before the dark times.

Outer Rim Coalition- Admin
The Circle of the Light Hand, Founder

Alden Akaran

Alden Akaran

Pilot. Apprentice. Friend.

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 1,440 posts

Pat

Welcome to Chaos; it's great to have you here with us. I can see Kaine Australis got you the answers to your questions, but if there is anything else you need, please do not hesitate to ask. 

• Pat likes this

Neri Rashal

Neri Rashal

6CO2+6H2O->C6H12O6+6O2

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,906 posts

Welcome to Chaos!

• Pat likes this

t0nmO2f.gif

Faith Organa

Faith Organa

Queen of Alderaan

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,841 posts

Pat Welcome!

XxTvOSr.jpg

Marina DeVoe

Marina DeVoe

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,943 posts

Lord... I mean, your majesty.

Where have you been, Queen Faith Organa ?

I'm like at the palace and there are literally a horde of Imperials walking about this way and that, touching all the artifacts, paintings and stuff and...and... God it's horrible! I'm trying to be nice, but they are a horrid bunch! :(

cyYj7rD.png

Rure Vukot

Rure Vukot

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 33 posts

Hi. -Waves from corner.-

CuHnpAa.gif

Faith Organa

Faith Organa

Queen of Alderaan

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,841 posts

Marina DeVoe I'm around...preparing for the next Alderaan Event.............Let's invite the neighbors!

XxTvOSr.jpg

Marina DeVoe

Marina DeVoe

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,943 posts

As you wish Queen Faith Organa. But what of the Imperials about the palace?

They are leaving black marks..BOOT marks all over the marble floors and..and the lot of them leave the seats up in the refresher rooms! 

Where were these Imperials raised?!:o

cyYj7rD.png