OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Galaxy needs more flowers and stuff of the like. Will serve as the source for further experimentation for minions to be made. A failed attempt to replicate blackwing virus.
- Image Credit: HERE. I recolored it.
- Canon: N/A
- Links: N/A
- Name: Mycotrophic Cryptyancaendius Orchidoanthurium
- Origins: Sith Alchemy
- Other Locations: Can be found abundance in a private location, known only to Immortuos.
- Classification: Vine & flower
- Average Growth Cycle: One week connected to a host. Seven weeks planted in the ground.
- Spores/Seedling: In this state Mycotrophic Cryptyancaendius Orchidoanthurium is at its most durable when it comes to quantifiable limits regarding time and elements. Able survive five years before entering a degrading state.
- Sprout: This phase is the bulk of the growing process. Rough in texture, thick phloem fibre sprouting out from a central taproot embedded in either the ground or a host itself. Shooting upward the plant is capable of growing in various directions and even mimicking the traits of vines. Entangling its host or nearby objects in patches of numerous tentacle like tendrils.
- Adult/Mature: By this phase the taproots have already vastly expanded into what ever sort of soil or host it is embedded into. Specifically this gives the plant total control of its host. Also during this phase the epidermis begins to merge with its environment making a protective shell, primarily under the skin or soil thought. As a matured Mycotrophic Crypyancaendius Orchidoanthurium can finally reproduce asexually via cellular division. Once a single parent or matured flower buds then it will release spores into the air to find addition hosts or environment. If not provided then the spores will begin the process of growth sharing the same environment or host in till transported later by other means. Once an adult the plant becomes rather strange. Expelling crimson sludge. Alien hemoglobin infected by remnants of this alchemical plants genetic material.
- Viability: A dark environment, damp, moist of any temperature seems to be preferred when it comes to most effective growth potential. Water is needed as a source of hydration to grow but this is not solely relied on. The other half needed is hemoglobin. Mycotrophic Cryptyancaendius Orchidoanthurium grow the fastest connected to these sources. Without these sources the flora can continue to grow but the flowers will never bloom, which is a sign of maturity. This method of growth is only if the flora has not found a suitable host to share minerals, nutrients and energy from. Mycotrophic Cryptyancaendius Orchidoanthurium is fully able to attach itself to another organism to prosper. Once matured and assuming its on a host the plant will attempt to further merge by attaching itself to the spinal cord and brain stem.
- Description: Once fully grown Mycotrophic Crypyancaendius Orchidoanthurium can be quite splendid to look apon but this beauty should only be admired from afar. The plant is dark in appearance
- Average Height:Capable of growing 1 meter in height
- Average Length:Capable to growing up to 1 kilometer in length
- Color: Commonly dark shades. Purples, black, greys and crimson
- Nutritional Value: Rich in ferrous sulfate and fiber.
- Toxicity: Highly toxic. If ingested the plant will seek to inject itself into a host to live and reproduce.
- Other Effects: Physical contact is harmless less there is a break in the skin. If ingested or inhaled directly the plant will take full advantage of a body. Side effects are gradual as the plant grows. Mania, psychosis, hematidrosis, tachycardia, hallucinations, elevated blood pressure , numbed pain receptor sites and constant hysterical strength.
- Mycotrophic (Parasitic)
- Very adaptive
- Gives off a darkside taint
- Armored outer epidermis when matured. Similar to rancor bone in density.
- Highly resists kinetic strikes, blows and cuts (Matured only)
- Highly resists energy and blaster fire (Matured only)
- Extremely adaptable and infectious
- Once fully matured capable of taking control of an environment or host body.
- Lengthy growth cycle
- Most vulnerable when young
- Can be stunted or regress in growth with lightsided applications
Originally created to serve as a tool for Darth Immortous to use to achieve immortality, but such a feat was always above his knowledge and power despite his vast amount of confidence in himself. Taking inspiration from the Orchid used to create the blackwing virus, Nulgath infused the same plant, several other plants and his own blood in order to create something entirely new. It was a disaster.A failure in his eyes. Mycotrophic Crypyancaendius Orchidoanthurium managed to develop what seems like a sense of sentience. Threatening to over take even its own creator. Extremely adaptable to situations and environments. Its will to survive is strong and yet to be directly tested. Test subjects exhibited most physical and psychological effects. Be it a human host or another plant. Mycotrophic Crypyancaendius Orchidoanthurium managed to in a sense assimilate the base organism and rewrite it anew in till an exact clone was produced. Highly toxic in nature. As of yet the plant needs further testing in order to determine its usefulness. It is theorized that lightside applications of the force could possibly regress the plant gradually into a spore or seedling. Further experimentation is required.
Edited by Darth Immortuos, 12 November 2019 - 05:49 PM.