Question with a Question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1995 replies to this topic

Meret Blackmoon

Meret Blackmoon
  • Writers
  • 1,426 posts

If I have to tell you then what are you talking about?

Posted Image

Coci Heavenshield

Coci Heavenshield

Dawnguard Grand Master

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 13,115 posts

maybe a change of subject?

UL8HqDk.gif

aKrtVKp.jpg4dsxBxR.jpg qgxVdYf.jpg9zpDvvI.jpg

MissFitt

MissFitt
  • Writers
  • 2,208 posts

Do you think that will work?

MAI

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator

• Character
  • 375 posts

Wouldn't that depend on how well you managing to take things OFF subject?

"There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code, that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light? Why is it that when robots are stored in an empty space, they will group together, rather than stand alone? How do we explain this behavior? Random segments of code? Or is it something more? When does a perceptual schematic become consciousness? When does a difference engine become the search for truth? When does a personality simulation become the bitter mote... of a soul?"
-- Dr. Alfred Lanning I, Robot

Arla Ordo

Arla Ordo

Mandalorian Redhead

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,335 posts

Or does it just require asking the right question?

348hlow.jpg* * CLAN ORDO

MAI

MAI

• Character
  • 375 posts

Correct?

"There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code, that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light? Why is it that when robots are stored in an empty space, they will group together, rather than stand alone? How do we explain this behavior? Random segments of code? Or is it something more? When does a perceptual schematic become consciousness? When does a difference engine become the search for truth? When does a personality simulation become the bitter mote... of a soul?"

MissFitt

MissFitt
  • Writers
  • 2,208 posts

Is that a question?

MAI

MAI

• Character
  • 375 posts

Should I have said "right?" instead?

MissFitt

MissFitt
  • Writers
  • 2,208 posts

You are asking, right?

MAI

MAI

• Character
  • 375 posts

Do you think I should've been more precise?

MissFitt

MissFitt
  • Writers
  • 2,208 posts

Do you think it could have been asked differently?

Meret Blackmoon

Meret Blackmoon
  • Writers
  • 1,426 posts

Are we still taking about the same subject?

Posted Image

MissFitt

MissFitt
  • Writers
  • 2,208 posts

Have we changed it?

MAI

MAI

• Character
  • 375 posts

Did it seem like that from how the conversation went off for a moment?

Mirumoto Hitomi

Mirumoto Hitomi

On shelf

• Character
  • 55 posts

Have you made a decision?

Posted Image

If you do not enter the tigers cave, you cannot catch its cub.

Hitomi's Bio

Jak Sandrow

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,927 posts

Why do you ask?

OT7hZZX.gif

e6b0M1si_o.gifwEASNaou_o.png

Credit to snowprincess-artist.tumblr.com for the bio photo, and Kaalia Voldaren for the tags!

Rekha Kaarde

Rekha Kaarde

Ms. Sarcasm

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,171 posts

Shouldn't she ask?

Come see me sometime at The Underground Bar or The Lucky Lady, and The Little Gem

tumblr_o765uv76tX1rnpi4to1_400.png

Jon Burke

Jon Burke
  • Writers
  • 488 posts

Does she need to know?

16674b4b-9e19-4531-9a77-7ec111df9e96_zps

Guest_Zrs'fes_*

Guest_Zrs'fes_*
  • Guests

Why not?

Jon Burke